New to the forum!

CMF_thedaily

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

I'm Mel and I have a 1996 LX K11 as a daily. My other car is a Mazda Familia GTX

Not looking at doing anything engine wise to the Micra as I want to keep that for the Familia, but I want to make it a bit more aesthetically pleasing :)

Future plans are lowering it, wide rims (just thinking 14x6 steelies) going to paint it matte black and either sticker bombing the front drivers side quarter panel or getting it covered in graffiti

Have attached a pic of both of my cars below... looking forward to getting started on it and hopefully meeting some of you guys!

Attachments

• 71140.jpg
    71140.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 30

CMF_thedaily

» CMF Member
LowMicra WROTE:

"thedaily WROTE:<BR><BR>"I was hoping you lived in Perth or something :p<BR><BR><BR><BR>Thanks!"</DIV><BR><BR>Haha sorry, mine is black ATM with white wheels
Just joking lowmicra! Hope you dont mind if I do the same to mine... well painting it matte black I mean. Just going steelies on mine

Greo WROTE:

"Welcome.<BR><BR>My first step with the lx would be to buy some bumper/trim paint and re-blaaaack your bumpers and door handles.<BR><BR><BR><A title= href="" target=_blank></A>

Nah the whole thing is going matte black :)

Back