New to here

Hi I Joined a long time ago but I cannot seem to post anywhere it says my account hasnt been activated I can only post here i have mailed and PM the mods about this before but i had no answers.:down:
I recently traded my Micra K11 gx in and got a K12 59 plate Micra I was trying to put some free parts on the for sale bit but i cannot post in there so I have 2 fully working distributors and a fuel injector rail with injectors for a 1.3 CG13 engine going free if anyone wants them I am in Lincoln UK if nobody wants them they will go in the bin:blush:

Yes i would but i will have to check on the cost, it would be a shame to bin them as i know how hard it was to get hold of secondhand ones I got mine from the fire service I had given up and was saving to get a new distributor when i spotted that the local fire service had two micras they were practicing on so i asked at the them if i could have the distributors off them, they said well we arnt supposed to but i will turn the camera off for 10 minutes and i havnt seen anything with that i was in and got them both and an injector rail as my injectors had gone tired but i never got round to fitting them.

got that thanks
about your first post you can post your car pics in your cars section i am sure as many k12'ers would like to see it as i would also..
and show us the k11 in the k11 section thanks

Back