New steering wheel needed TO GROSS

Where do i get a steering wheel to fit my k12 2009 that is cool an has airbag, I have moded my car but its the basic model diesel so not a leather wheel . Its crude cheap plastic, the disign is ok it just to thin to grab. I have to a airbag now for M O T . Those wank steering wheel cover,s look naff . thanks manic666:eek:

Where do i get a steering wheel to fit my k12 2009 that is cool an has airbag, I have moded my car but its the basic model diesel so not a leather wheel . Its crude cheap plastic, the disign is ok it just to thin to grab. I have to a airbag now for M O T . Those wank steering wheel cover,s look naff . thanks manic666:eek:
Does a higher spec not have leather? If so then it's just a case of swapping it over :)

Does a higher spec not have leather? If so then it's just a case of swapping it over :)

Yeah my Sport+ and my Mum's Activ both have leather wheels (though mine's pretty much fallen apart now, god knows what the previous owner did to it) so if you can find one in a scrappy, I can't see any reason why it wouldn't fit.

yep the 2 for sale the first is to battered i have only done 9000 mile in the micra the second was crazy money for a bay. The N TEC model has the stereo controls on the wheel. Mine is the visa model, the second pic off the cc was a massive wheel and has list of micras it fits mine wasnt one. This MOT lark has really messed up with haveing to have a air bag.

yep the 2 for sale the first is to battered i have only done 9000 mile in the micra the second was crazy money for a bay. The N TEC model has the stereo controls on the wheel. Mine is the visa model, the second pic off the cc was a massive wheel and has list of micras it fits mine wasnt one. This MOT lark has really messed up with haveing to have a air bag.

My one was the stereo controls on it but they haven't worked since I put my aftermarket head unit in as it doesn't have the right connectors... :'(

Back