new pics of our micra

CMF_Lodo75

» CMF Member
hey, i'm not regular poster. but i din't had much to offer since my micra was original. But since two month a friend and I (its our car, plan is to make a N/A track car to go to the nurburgring) start modding our micra. put n14 brakes on it, airfilter and lowered 30mm with eibach springs, nice black 15’’ rims. Look for your self and comment.

CMF_Lodo75

» CMF Member
other pic

Attachments

• 48989.jpg
    48989.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 46

CMF_Lodo75

» CMF Member
yes, a full open exhaust with janspeed extractors, fuel-pressure regulator (with 25% boost under full throttle) and a ga15 tb if I can find one. If there’s is any money left other cams, and my neighbour garage is a chip tuner and he offered to remap the ecu once fitted whit al the new stuff. Butt that will take a while…
butt I’ll keep posting when there’s an upgrade
cheers

CMF_Will.I.Am

» CMF Member
Wow. It looks great!

Your plans for the car is much the same as my car.

I also have plans on going to the "Ring"

Wiliam
Denmark

CMF_Lodo75

» CMF Member
the 'ring' is awesome! I’ve been to the nurburgring 5 times now. For me it’s a 4 hour drive but so worth it! The micra has done 7 laps so far, but in original state, accept for the brakes, so it was fun but very safe :p… done a couple of laps in a Volkswagen phaeton v8 and a golf as well.
I’m going this Friday again if everything goes as planed. Very curious how it will go now the micra is lowered. But still waiting on more horsepower. i'll post a vid of the micra going around the ring :p.......
but whit other cams, exhaust and a remap of the ecu, how much horse will i get?? 110hp or is that a bit optimistic?

Attachments

• 49025.jpg
    49025.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 26

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
Lodo75 WROTE:

but whit other cams, exhaust and a remap of the ecu, how much horse will i get?? 110hp or is that a bit optimistic? <BR>

my 1.3 with, 270ish inlet and 245ish exh cams, 1.6 t/b and injectors, and 40mm exh system only, showed 107hp lodo, so yeh :)
you might need some negative camber on the front for the trackdays eh ?

frank

CMF_Lodo75

» CMF Member
wow, thats nice man!! is that enough? is it much faster than original? and do you run the original ecu?
and where can i find camshafts for a micra. couln't find a good site for micra parts.... so i can start looking and saving money... :p
i can't wait to tune my micra!!!
greetz from holland

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
Lodo75 WROTE:

"wow, thats nice man!! is that enough? is it much faster than original? and do you run the original ecu? <BR>
and where can i find camshafts for a micra. couln't find a good site for micra parts.... so i can start looking and saving money... :p<BR>
i can't wait to tune my micra!!!<BR>
greetz from holland

matt sells cams from blanks http://www.humphrisoxford.co.uk/motorsport.asp
or piper do reprofiles (£200ish + custom shims), i prefer my autosprint one personally (£80) because he takes 2.5mm off, so you just need an extra shim under the bucket
and if i ran mine on petrol, i would need some ecu/fueling option really, the 1.6 setup passed emissions at .003 co, and there was a steady slightly black stream from the tailpipe at the dyno, but in daily use the a/f/r,s were probably all over the shop

frank

CMF_Lodo75

» CMF Member
oke, but autosprint for £80 sounds cheap..? thats that they grind your original camshaft... sounds like a good, and not so expansive way of tuning.. have to find a place like that in holland..
and if i tell the man i whant 2,5 mm off and 270ish inlet and 245ish exh cams... he'll understand me?? :p
greetzz

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
Lodo75 WROTE:

"oke, but autosprint for £80 sounds cheap..? thats that they grind your original camshaft... sounds like a good, and not so expansive way of tuning.. have to find a place like that in holland..<BR>
and if i tell the man i whant 2,5 mm off and 270ish inlet and 245ish exh cams... he'll understand me?? :p<BR>
greetzz

he would do one for you lodo, (ozi from eastern europe had an inlet one done http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=29533 )
when i fitted my (supposedly 272 deg ?) piper reprofiles, i found the inlet cam gave the biggest gains, but i suppose it depends on what other mods you have eh
(currently running with autosprint inlet and piper exhaust cams, and 1.0 pistons ;) )

frank

CMF_Lodo75

» CMF Member
that would be nice! but progres is a bit slow now. the car is a project i do with a friend. but he is in maleisie right now.... and i am verry bussy with my fathers triumph tr6, needs an engine rebuild. but my friend is back in 3 month or so, and when its dry enough i'll be going to the ring!! but need the exhaust before i go!!
i'll keep posting when i have upgrades on the car

Back