New guy

Hi guys and girls hope your all ok, the names Matt Amd have been looking for a micra site for ages now lol . I am driving my 1.3 lx micra in dark gray witch I have been told is rare . I am running 1.6 trottle body and 1.6 injector a fuel presure regulator and a nismo induction kit

Can wait to start talking to all you at msn and will have to get some stickers off eBay

Looking forward to baiting from everyone

Thankyou for reading

Matt

Hi guys .
Thankyou for the welcome

I got my 1.3 lx for £150 all standard with 110,000 ml lol ,I have got super s front and back bumpers nismo steering wheel I have stipped it out inside and all that's left is the dash,door cards and seats.
I have dyed the seats black and repainted some on the interior black and red aswell.I have also got a set of tsr alloy wheels running 195/50/r15.
I have took the lens's off the from light and painted the inside surround of the lights black and have smoked the rear lights black aswell
I should be getting pics up tonight for everyone to see

Thanks again

Matt

here are the pics of my micra
IMG_1135.jpg
[/IMG]

Welcome to the club buddy!

Very nice car, I would recomend installing a rev counter, it would be a nice edition to the car.
milage with micra means nothing. Mines 16 years old with 120,000, its been thrashed countless times at the drag strip and its still going strong.

nice job on the console buttons, i remember doing them in white and masking the lights was always a pain

Back