New guy

Hello guys xD, i just recently bought a 1992 k10 super s 1.2 in black last week after looking for about a year! :). I previously owned a 1991 K10 Ls 1.0 in red and really wanted to get the rarer super s version, which i'm very happy to have found.
Unfortunately the Super s was a bit rusty when i bought it, but i couldn't let this put me off. I spent all weekend sanding it all down, using K rust, body filler/fiber glass then repainting using Hammerite. A lot of it is tidied up now and there is no visible rust from the outside, however the paint doesn't totally blend in where there was rust! Fortunately the chassis wasn't too bad, i could however see that quite a few places on the chassis where it had previously been welded though. I'm glad i found the MSC :), as i rarely see K10s on the road these days, never seen a modified one in my life!
I was actually looking to maybe buy 2 new front wings for it as the ones on there at the moment have rusted through quite a bit. Thought this would be the best place to look for them aswell! (Y)

OP
OP
Y
Thank you! :grinning:, I'm based in Reading, Berkshire.
and... Yes this was the one on ebay for £500, what was your opinion on it? :eek:

frank

Club Member
hi YZ (Y)
there,s a black 1.2 in a yard in brum with all the super s bodykit on (tho the kit looked a bit dog-eared tbh)

OP
OP
Y
Oh yeah, Frank i was wondering if you could let me know about a few things as you appear to have joined 4 years ago! :)
I just signed up for a gold membership for £30 lasting for 2 years, does that mean the MSC will automatically send out the stickers and anything else that gets sent out to my address?

frank

Club Member
Oh yeah, Frank i was wondering if you could let me know about a few things as you appear to have joined 4 years ago! :)
I just signed up for a gold membership for £30 lasting for 2 years, does that mean the MSC will automatically send out the stickers and anything else that gets sent out to my address?

i guess so mate :) i,v always had povspec bronze personally :wasntme:
and you might need to "remind" kev lol :)