New French member

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fnihonjin

Hello,

I'm a French K10's owner and I have just discover your site.
There's no French sites about K10.

It' s always pleasant to see how english people are passionned by car's.

I'm sorry, I don't speak english very well.

My too car's a March 1.0 L from 11/1990 with japanese specifications but left and drive. She 's only 56 000 kilometers from new.

the second one is a new Micra 1.2 80 horses "Must".

I will try to post some pictures after if you are interested :k10:

OK...

Firstly your english is very good, better than some english people...

Too good infact :suspect:

Enjoy the forums!

Very clever 'Rik' :p

And secondly:

what do you meen when you say "It' s always pleasant to see how english people are passionned by car's"...

Everyone is different, and its not like everyone on this site is english, well a large amount of people are :p

hi and welcome to the forums we hope we can be a help yo you, please feel free to look around :)

D4R73N said:
Very clever 'Rik' :p

And secondly:

what do you meen when you say "It' s always pleasant to see how english people are passionned by car's"...

Everyone is different, and its not like everyone on this site is english, well a large amount of people are :p

Thank you for your welcome. :love:

I wanted to say that,on average, english people are more passionned and careful with cars than french people. But perhap's it's not the case of everybody and there's some french man who maintain vintages in good conditions.
But to my mind, the most beautiful country for car's lovers is yours.

See you soon with some pictures....

fnihonjin said:
Thank you for your welcome. :love:

I wanted to say that,on average, english people are more passionned and careful with cars than french people. But perhap's it's not the case of everybody and there's some french man who maintain vintages in good conditions.
But to my mind, the most beautiful country for car's lovers is yours.

See you soon with some pictures....

this is so right!!

Welcome :D

I think your english is better than my english ;D
I am from germany ;)

im english but i was born in rinteln near guttersloh, my dad ws in british forces over there, i wouldent mind goin back to live sometime :) or for at least a holiday

i wish i could but i cant really speak german, i moved here when i was 3 years old :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back