new engine

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
i got in touch with the people off whom i brought my HI compression SR20DE for the japspec when i had it and asked them if they could supply me with a new CG13DE for my micra super S..

they came up with this..

CG13DE from a nissan march in japan
it was a rear end write off
23,000ks
over all very clean but what blew me away was the inside of the head and just how clean it was

check it out..

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w80/maats_pics/car037.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w80/maats_pics/car036.jpg

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
looks very clean mate. even the hoses and wiring look newish. you know what i mean....dont look like its just been chewed by a dog lol. what do you plan on doing with this engine....rebuild or just a swap?

the head looks clean, and the seal for the rocker cover looks new also. although in need of some serious oil and lube in there as you know lol. pressume he's cleaned it up to sell it eh?

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
Oh that explains it then. in which case i would consider grabing it before anyone else does, very clean and looks well looked after.

THAT PIC AINT FROM ME EITHER, THESE RANDOM PICS NEED SORTING!

CMF_Postmandaz

» CMF Member
Hey, i live in the uk, but i was just wondering where ya got your engine from? i'd import a super S engine, but i don't wanna get ripped off... a website link would be useful... just worried about shipping costs... can't find any spec on the super s engine, assuming its better than a normal 1.3, can you tell me the differences? any help will be geratly appreciate... thanks in advance

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
May I ask How much they were asking for this engine? The 23,000km item that is.

Just wanna know ball park figures so I can decide whether to pay a ludicrous price for timing chains, tensioners etc. Other option is I just pay the same $ and get a complete low km engine.

Back