New Car, New Club, New Community, New Advice - Nice to Meet'cha

Done this last night ;) Notice the red T next to 'Micra' hahaha.
IMG-20130821-00140_zpsd420e6a6.jpg

I can see your still fighting the sticky stuff!! :S

FIXXED Sorry about auto correction I was talking about the bump strip stuff
K K K K Kamarley!!

Indeed.... Bloody stuff is so frustrating:mad:. Just need to spend a few hours doing it.. Problem is; I don't have a few hours. Not yet awhile anyway. Mind you.. I have a week off beginning the 16th of Sept so I might be able to get it done then.

Exhaust is booked to be fitted on saturday afternoon! - £35.00 inc paste, labour and workshop cost ... - Not bad me thinks?

It is really sooooooo easy to remove and fit one mate should save the 35 and put that towards your next mod

K K K K Kamarley!!

Police probally wont pull you in the day, but you will fail an MOT iirc and will definitely get in trouble at night if the plate cannot be seen.

Well theoretically speaking.. Police could see it in the night as its obviously reflective when light is shone. If a speed camera flashes it will flash up aswell. I guess I'll just keep the original in the boot or something.

Sticky stuff ...no problem, I took the daisy/flowers off of mine with a wood chisel:eek: YUP!! sure did. Left a few scratches, sprayed over em with a rattle can - job done.
How'd you like that one 701 LOL.

Sticky stuff ...no problem, I took the daisy/flowers off of mine with a wood chisel:eek: YUP!! sure did. Left a few scratches, sprayed over em with a rattle can - job done.
How'd you like that one 701 LOL.
Before I even finished reading that I was going to say "well done that man"
Got to say I like that idea ;) few scratches better than a few flowers

Oh yes, that's for sure.....street cred and all that. Anyway, Friday night, and my night on the beer - off out in a mo, so read you all tomorrow. Gone.

So ... I have a squeek coming from the driver side in the engine.. Is this more than likely the fan belt? How easy is it to replace? I'm not mechanically minded at all ... :(

So ... I have a squeek coming from the driver side in the engine.. Is this more than likely the fan belt? How easy is it to replace? I'm not mechanically minded at all ... :(
There is no fan belt.

Could be a belt or a pulley. What conditions are the belts in?

I was going to stick some flowers to your K10... Thought you'd like it ;)

Petrol or nail varnish remover will get the sticky of easily :)

X

I was going to stick some flowers to your K10... Thought you'd like it ;)

Petrol or nail varnish remover will get the sticky of easily :)

X
You wouldn't be the first.. there is photos of it floating about. Covered in approx 100-150 peoples names and a few words.
Then it got stuck with a load of random stickers at another rally do :p
So feel free :D

Back