New Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm new to the site, having spent the last 3 weeks off work sickdue to torn retina, bored to tears, took myself off to see if I could part exchange my Micra, told I would not get much for it and would be better off keeping it as I only need a runabout.
Started to look on the net as I needed replacement throttle body and the heater blower wasn't working properly I stumbled across this site which seemed to give some good advice so I thought why not sign up and see where we go. I think I might turn my Micra into a bit of a project

Welcome to the club Degsy, you should find plenty of help on here and maybe the parts your after if your lucky. What would you have swapped your micra for? What age is your 1.0?

Don't know really something small and newer but with reasonable mileage, having said that 2000 X Reg with 36800 miles on the clock (that's genuine as I had it from new) isn't too bad I suppose.
I guess the dealer was probably right

welcome degsy, you will be after a 1.3 super s engine and bodykit and oh some super s alloys and perhaps a super s interior, maybe in time lol

That's good news, I guess I'd better start looking for some cheap spares, Nissans prices are expensive they wanted £195 for a drivers seatbelt and £750 for the Throttle Body.
How do Parts Gateway or 24/7 Spares rate are they any good?

theyll be plenty of lads on here who will have loads laying around mate, just put a thread in the wanted section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back