New alloys fitted

MICRASKYLINE

Ex. Club Member
Got some 14's from ebay and put them on yesterday.

All I need now is to fit the Knoni shocks and springs from the group sale!!!
(when they are ready!!)

what do you think,
1st pick is before (std si alloys)
2nd one after (nissan alloys with nismo centre caps)

they look good, look pretty much the same though..ya car looks pretty low already, compared to mine...mine looks like the gap is twice the size..they look nice and clean though, will be good when ya slam the car down a bit!

Agree with you Ben!!

Got my koni's ready, just waiting for the powercoil 50mm springs from the group buy - looks as if its gonna be a long wait!!!

May just get some 35mm springs to start with - any suggestions?

The alloys (brand new) were from ebay, seller was a nissan dealer, they were £320.00 inc 4 yokohama's. Price included the delivery - good price I thought!

MICRASKYLINE said:
Agree with you Ben!!

Got my koni's ready, just waiting for the powercoil 50mm springs from the group buy - looks as if its gonna be a long wait!!!

May just get some 35mm springs to start with - any suggestions?

The alloys (brand new) were from ebay, seller was a nissan dealer, they were £320.00 inc 4 yokohama's. Price included the delivery - good price I thought!

If i were you mate i would just hang on for group buy. It will probably seem forever too. Unless you can fit the springs yoursel theres no point coz you will have to pay a garage twice to fit 2 sets of springs. Might as well just wait.

The wheels are nice and immaculate and tidy but you could have probably got a better set for the money you piad like some Wolfrace ones or something but nice wheels all the same. Car seems to be coming along nice

If you do decide to get 35mm springs, go for SPAX, im on GMAX but perosnally think the SPAX ones are better.

just as a though, these are quite nice, tyres are properly **** but wouldnt cost too much to replace

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72249&item=7979220621&rd=1

Yeah, ideally I'd like some new wheels, but I just don't have the cash (or get these refurbed - i quite like the Pulsar style :))

i think i will get mine refurbed soon, couple of months since bodyshop is bleeding me dry, i quite likie what G had done to his

Back