need your opinion

right recently i put the micra beast in for its mot....it failed :( so i got the work done and it passes...yay!:grinning: anyway, while i was getting the work done, i got my mate to sort out my rust problem on my door and my roof.

now for the problem.

as i was getting it done cheap, and yes this was probably a really bad idea, i said 'yea use the paint in the boot'

the paint was silver from halfrauds which the n00by tech guy person assured me that it was colour matched.

it wasnt.

now the patch on my door is neither here or there if im honest, i need a new door. the metal by the window is completly gone :( anywho the roof patch is much worse. you see my mate did a really good job, everything is flat and level, smoothed over ect just the colour is wrong. so now i have a nissan micra in paint code kl0, and a patch in what looks like a sort of metallic gray :(

anywho on to what i need advice for, i have found a nice little business that mixes and puts in rattle cans for the same price as halfrauds, and they do it in front of you apparently, so if i get one, colour matched to my lovely nissan, will i need to :suspect: spray the whole roof? or could i get away with just spraying the area i need to?

you could always vinyl wrap the roof black or something? or spray it again :S dont know how much of the roof will need spraying though, it seems quite a few people on here are having trouble with halfords mixed paint

bloody useless it is. never guna use them again. i got the normal (cloest) match outta there range to do my mirrors and my door handels and its a closer match :( il get pics up, never thought of vynal rapping to be honest. what do you think would look ok with silver?

the patch its self is quite large, id say a good 6inches by 3 or 4 inches :/

haha see your point :p may jus try an get away with sprayin part of the roof :D see how that goes!

now i got a mate that works in a scrappy too, a door should be no problem hahaha :p

Back