Need help - Alarm install

baguete

Site Supporter
Hi, i need your help, i bought an Alarm system with shock sensor, central locking control, door triggered, etc...

Here are the install diagrams:

264601924_o.jpg

264601947_o.jpg

My question is: the 6 wires to the central locking control connects to which wires in the Micra loom? Thanks

Nex did a thread about this not so long ago, check the guides i think its in there

I did a search but did not find what i want... My Micra already has OE C/L, just need to know where to connect the alarm wires to use the C/L. Thanks

do you have factory central locking already fitted? if so there is a box in the drivers footwell, which controls it, you need to get a photo of it because it depends which type it is

do you have factory central locking already fitted? if so there is a box in the drivers footwell, which controls it, you need to get a photo of it because it depends which type it is

Yes, i have factory C/L. I will take a photo of that box. Its a black one with something like 10 wires coming out of the bottom? Thanks

Yes, i have factory C/L. I will take a photo of that box. Its a black one with something like 10 wires coming out of the bottom? Thanks

yep, both the boxes are black and have a few wires coming out of them, one has only one plug and the other has two, but there may be other types, so a picture will really help

yep, both the boxes are black and have a few wires coming out of them, one has only one plug and the other has two, but there may be other types, so a picture will really help

Ok, tomorrow i will take the pic and post here. Thanks

NeX, here are the pics, it has a box with two connectors:

IMG_0015-6.jpg

When i removed the smaller one, the C/L closed all the doors:

IMG_0017-1.jpg

Can you help me? Thanks

right looking at that i assume you have a 3 door,

the red and yellow wire is the one you need to interface with, but first you are going to have to find a normally closed relay.

let me know when you have that and i will tell you what to do next

right looking at that i assume you have a 3 door,

the red and yellow wire is the one you need to interface with, but first you are going to have to find a normally closed relay.

let me know when you have that and i will tell you what to do next

No, its a 5 door... Normally closed relay? Ok, i will source one. Thanks

NeX, just realized that it is sooooooo simple... lol

Just need to slice the red and yellow wire, and the 2 ends connects to orange/black and white/black wires on the alarm, because the alarm has internal relays... The orange/black wire is the normally closed side of the unlock signal relay and the white/black wire is the common wire of the unlock relay. So, no need to use an external relay to control the OE central locking. The schematic that you draw its just to use with aftermarket C/L, not OE...

Anyway NeX, thanks alot, without your schematic and explanation i couldnt realize how to do it. (Y)

yep spot on, that looks like my diagram too lol

some control boxes have internal relays with normally closed options, if yours does then you should be able to do it without a relay like you said. hopefully it should all work!

just say if you have any more problems

I will fit it this weekend and give the feedback. And will take some pics in case someone needs to do something similar...

Back