Nats key 1996 micra (not a remote fob)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
i lost some keys recently. just purchased a key with chip (red button) identical to my spare key which works.
The car is a 1996 nissan micra, it does not have remote fob / C locking.

The NATS key is a standard key with a chip in, however i cant get my new one to work. car starts and cuts out. Does anyone know how i can program my new NATS key without a dealers input. I have scoured the net and found lots of people offering advice on remote fobs but not non remote ones.
Regards

hi,
i lost some keys recently. just purchased a key with chip (red button) identical to my spare key which works.
The car is a 1996 nissan micra, it does not have remote fob / C locking.

The NATS key is a standard key with a chip in, however i cant get my new one to work. car starts and cuts out. Does anyone know how i can program my new NATS key without a dealers input. I have scoured the net and found lots of people offering advice on remote fobs but not non remote ones.
Regards

first of all this should be in the k11 section, secondly this cannot be done by you it has to be done by the dealer, the chip needs to be programmed and you won't have the equipment to do it.

I read a post by hugh i think and it said he could re programe ecu and remove nats for £100 just a thought might work out cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back