n15 sr18

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Will possibly need some washers to space out the calipers. I also think you will need at least 14" wheels, possibly even 15's, but you'd be doin' that anyway ;)

There is heaps of info on this site so trawl thru some threads.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Has been discussed a million and one times on the forum. Do a search instead of being lazy and creating a new thread on the topic.

AD18V's will happily bolt-on, use a 1mm spacer to the caliper and it will space it out fine. Works fine on 14's and even 13" steelies can slip over and bolt-on, but the car was beached with them on - needed a little grinding if I wanted to get it moving but was just temporary. They're small enough that I doubt that any 14" wheel or above that you buy could foul on them - they're nowhere near as chunky as the 22VF's as mentioned below.

AD22VF's should fit on a few 14" wheels but it's not always the size that limits the wheels you can put on - simply the design can be enough to foul on the calipers as I found out with one of my sets of 15's with AD22VF's.

Bottom line - yes it'll fit and honestly I wouldn't take a huge amount of notice of the people that reckon certain wheel sizes will fit - test it out with the wheels you want before you buy to make sure you don't have to buy slip-on/bolt-on spacers later in the event that they foul.

Some of this info can also be found here:
http://k11wiki.com/index.php?title=Brake_Upgrades

---dens

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
ouch indeed haha!
Sorry deNs, but thanks for having the decency to not just flame but also actually answer the question even though I was lazy.

To my defence i finished 14hrs of work, had 5hrs sleep and was awoken from my pc tellin me I had mail (littlebear). For some reason I thought sr18 meant different piece from ad18v, idiot i know...

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
I'm hijacking my own post cause i dont feel like starting =another= thread with my name attached to it lol.

I've been searching through importmonster.com.au looking for one of those sr20afm bolt on kits. I can't find one though because i really suck with my search methods. can anyone help. Also are they really just a bolt on and easy like I've read?

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
I'm hijacking my own post cause i dont feel like starting =another= thread with my name attached to it lol.

I've been searching through importmonster.com.au looking for one of those sr20afm bolt on kits. I can't find one though because i really suck with my search methods. can anyone help. Also are they really just a bolt on and easy like I've read?

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
Pierce WROTE:

"I'm hijacking my own post cause i dont feel like starting =another= thread with my name attached to it lol.<BR><BR>I've been searching through importmonster.com.au looking for one of those sr20afm bolt on kits. I can't find one though because i really suck with my search methods. can anyone help. Also are they really just a bolt on and easy like I've read?

I have one that i might want to sell will let you know if i want to, soon..

Back