N14 Pulsar SSS

CMF_BeeBoop

» CMF Member
I bought an N14 Pulsar SSS yesterday and I'm ripping it apart today. Got a few goodies for me, like brakes, Momo wheel, I'll keep the throttle body and things too. The car will be going for scrap today or tomorrow. If their is anything anybody could use off the car that I don't already want tell me and I'll keep it for you. Be very quick though! Car will be gone before the weekends over. :D

Cheers,
Adam...

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
BeeBoop WROTE:

"I bought an N14 Pulsar SSS yesterday and I'm ripping it apart today. Got a few goodies for me, like brakes, Momo wheel, I'll keep the throttle body and things too. The car will be going for scrap today or tomorrow. If their is anything anybody could use off the car that I don't already want tell me and I'll keep it for you. Be very quick though! Car will be gone before the weekends over. :D

Cheers,

Adam...

dude thats just about all of the things that most of us want..!!!@!!
how about get ur self some awesome Brembo brakes and sell me your sss ones lol hehe.

CMF_Yom2

» CMF Member
FYI SSS brakes are nothing special.

All N14 and N15 Pulsars with the 2.0L engine had effectively the same brakes. That includes the B14 NX Coupe with 2.0L engine. There is however 2 variations of the pad shapes depending on year but all basically the same AD22VF brake calipers.

N14 and B14 1.6L brakes are smaller but also a good upgrade for Micras. As are N15. You get a smaller caliper piston with these rotors - your stock master cylinder and booster won't have problems with these and you'll be more likely to maintain a nice brake pedal feel.

Plus N15 are newer so easier to get parts to rebuild the calipers if needed and even when you're buying you are more likely to get a low KM set of calipers with less wear.

Back