My toys

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
Hey gang,

Just like to introduce myself and the toys. "Old" is 95 LX, "new" is 95 Super S, recently arrived from West Oz. Maybe some one will recognise it and fill me in!

I apologise for the crappy photo, I don't have an image hosting accout.

Now I have to work out what to do with the LX. Too many cars to keep another one.

Attachments

• 46852.jpg
    46852.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 18

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
620, are you the guy who stopped me at the start of the year at TTP? I was driving a blue SuperS, and the guy had originally spotted me down near the BP on North East Road.

They were in a white ford econovan I think, and stopped me when they saw me again as I pulled into the carpark at the Myers end and started asking questions about what I'd done to it...

From memory they said they had a white LX as a daily, but after seeing the Super S they were keen to look for one too...

Haha, seeing as you have just got that white SuperS, I was wondering if it was you.

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
Doom, you know I can't keep any more, unless I get rid of some of the other projects. But you never know......

deNs, yep, it's got c-red stickers on it, LED tailights and some other bits and pieces. Dealer had it advertised as an LX. Did the research with Nissan to confirm my suspicion that it was a Super S after looking at the photos, and here it is. Got a few bits and pieces to tidy up, but the full colour coded thing is nice, cheers.

daily, nah not me at TTP. You mean there's more than just you, me, doom and littlebear driving these things in Adelaide?

Back