My ST jerk when the RPM 3000

Hi all, I'm new to the club and was hoping for a little help.... i hav a k10 wif engine st. the problem is jerk when the supercharges was active. this happen when the pace of the car is slow and when i am go to full throttle and car is at the full boost.... but when the turbo is activate the jerking will be gone. Any help would be great thanks.

Hi all, I'm new to the club and was hoping for a little help.... i hav a k10 wif engine st. the problem is jerk when the supercharges was active. this happen when the pace of the car is slow and when i am go to full throttle and car is at the full boost.... but when the turbo is activate the jerking will be gone. Any help would be great thanks.

Hello,
welcome to the club,
Yes I had same problem its the bypass valve beside the washer bottle you need a brand new one and totally solves the problem
Part no. is 14760-21B00 think there 80euros

Hello,
welcome to the club,
Yes I had same problem its the bypass valve beside the washer bottle you need a brand new one and totally solves the problem
Part no. is 14760-21B00 think there 80euros

im from malaysia and it is hart to find new one for n.march in here, maybe i can find it at the halfcut shop or try to change wif my friends. thanks for replying.... if i were to get any latest information i will let u know....

I'm having the same problem. And it was driving me mad cause didn't no what was wrong. Is the bypass valve the black round thing with all the vacuum pipes going into it??

I'm having the same problem. And it was driving me mad cause didn't no what was wrong. Is the bypass valve the black round thing with all the vacuum pipes going into it??

Looks like a UFO with 3 4mm pipe and 1 6mm pipe
You need a new one no point in getting another second hand one you will just be ####ing against the wind

Would the faulty bypass valve cause the car to idle high (bout 1400 - 1800 RPM) Or what would cause this?

an air leak would do that. Problem with the vacuum pipework.

its not the ones you can access that are likely to be the problem!

injin2.jpg

which one is the bypass valve? A or B?

a spray can of carb cleaner is said to beable to clean them, however I found this didnt really help. The best option is to just buy a new one.

yeah... The best option is just buy a new one.
u rite ed. By the way, i think wanna to try change wif my friend and if the problem ar solve maybe get buy a new one. thanks a lot friends..... :laugh:

hi again... i try to change the bypass valve wif my friend... but the problem not solve.... dont know wat to do.... im try to disconnect the superchages connection, the jerk was gone.

no.. the new part of st is not available in malaysia n also hard to find it(evntho secnd). the solution is try to change wif friend or get one secondhand from hafcut...

no.. the new part of st is not available in malaysia n also hard to find it(evntho secnd). the solution is try to change wif friend or get one secondhand from hafcut...

Import it from nissan japan that how I got mine. . . .not gonna work with a secondhand valve, its 18year old machinery and does'nt last for ever. . .just give it the attention it deserves, you won't be sorry

Back