• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My red lucy k11 facelift

Hey guys so i went and picked up my k11 today after i sold my FTO :), at first i liked her then i disliked her for the little scuffs she had, such as lots of broken wheel trims, other little bits that need sorting out, no cig lighter, drivers side window does not go down.

Heres some pics so today i bought her some new wheel trims :) i drove her 18 mile on £4 worth of petrol :D now thats amazing :D

she does not look perfect but shes missing wheel trims :( and some broken

what do u think

how does urs run btw does it make any funny noises when you turn into a corner ?, thats not my drive lol XD. also today i fixed the drivers side window someone had re-railed the window

its only when i turn corners i heard a knock knock knock noise i was thinking wheel bearing, but if it is drive shaft how much are they to replace ?

if i turn right i hear the clicking the most what would a garage chage to change it ?
I had both my driveshafts changed, bought them both for the bargain price of £60 and the garage only charged me a tenner to fit them, but most garages will probably charge u around £15-£20 im guessing

thank you for that HAsan :), also im still trying to fix my window as all the putty which holds it in place has come away i have tried with glue a few times but no hope :(, also i asked a machanic how much to change the drive shaft and he told me £30 for one :(, so im gonna buy them both for £60 off ebay, is there a diffrence between nearside and off side drivehsaft ? :)

thank you for that HAsan :), also im still trying to fix my window as all the putty which holds it in place has come away i have tried with glue a few times but no hope :(, also i asked a machanic how much to change the drive shaft and he told me £30 for one :(, so im gonna buy them both for £60 off ebay, is there a diffrence between nearside and off side drivehsaft ? :)

£30 each is very steep IMO. And in regard to the driveshaft. I think it's the same for both sides but I'm not 100%. I'll ring a mate and let u know.

Hey guys sorry for a late update last weekend we cleaned the engine bay and i also sprayed the plastic on the bumpers also is the plastic on the bumpers PVC or just normal plastic ?

what do you guys think ?
10349968_10152421914168727_7599208788522321217_n.jpg

so took her for her MOT, i had the chassis cross member welded, then i protected it with anti rust paint, also had break lines done for the MOT so now i have 13 month mot :D. next 2 jobs is the 2 cv joints, the waterpump belt is squeeling

hey guys been a while since i updated due to work and stuff, i finally have a working drivers side window and now i can start spending some proper money on her :), i recently got gifted an induction filter which works so today i bought a smaller oil filter which is not in this pic but i hope you like the pic :)

19983_10152858135603727_6996294613545419914_n_zps3ndrwggy.jpg

Back