my other project

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
temporary-62.jpg
temporary-60.jpg
a
temporary-59.jpg

Its a tamiya tt01 4wd and not sure i would of thought so ive just getn it running so still need a bit of practice :)

If your after drifting it belly pop the front drive shafts out;) did this with my TL01b its good fun though im not sure how the diff is in the tt01

had my mams dog chasing this up and down the street today ill have to get a video at some point and put it up

I recon you could mate but the back end moves alot more life like with just RWD :)

I've seen a few with black electrical tape wrapped around the tyres as well but thats cheating, il have to put a pick of my mini up some time!
any tips on drifting it just keep spinning out with no front shafts in :( need propper drift tyres?

I recon you could mate but the back end moves alot more life like with just RWD :)

I've seen a few with black electrical tape wrapped around the tyres as well but thats cheating, il have to put a pick of my mini up some time!
had it drifting in the snow :), bought some drift tyre waiting for the to turn up, and locked rear diff :)

Nice job mate i always found it tricky on tarmac so stuck to dirt ;)

Heres my two (can you tell i like Tamiya lol)

DSCN0170.jpg

DSCN0173.jpg
loving the mini :) i love classic mini , i bought something like your of road one for parts for my tt01,, im getting a new shell soon il upload picks when i get it, do you drift the mini?

It came out better than i was hoping to be honest, i carnt drift it Belly as its front wheel drive just like the real thing :) though you can get some lift off oversteer with it!

Whats the spec on that? Can it be used for drifting?
this can be drifted ive seen videos but i think people lock up the rear diff which i have just done today but not tryed out yet, hopefully i get my drift tyres tomorrow and i shall try and give it a go and let you know :) but it cn be done

this can be drifted ive seen videos but i think people lock up the rear diff which i have just done today but not tryed out yet, hopefully i get my drift tyres tomorrow and i shall try and give it a go and let you know :) but it cn be done
Sweet i just want a rc car for drifting. Would be a laff :)

Sweet i just want a rc car for drifting. Would be a laff :)
i bought mine cos i fancied one then a lad from college showed me vids of them drifiting some look awsome :) i shal need to get some practice in ad maybe get some vids :)

Ill grab my tt-01d out of the loft and take some pictures, been meaning to pop another motor in after it ended up on a puddle deeper than its self haha, liking the ae86 shell!

Thought i recognized it. I have the first rascal and there good to just thrash about with. Quite fast tbf but i find there a bit fragile :/
i payed 25 for it with a snapped conrod lol
Ill grab my tt-01d out of the loft and take some pictures, been meaning to pop another motor in after it ended up on a puddle deeper than its self haha, liking the ae86 shell!
cheers its a bit bashed now lol
I had a tl-01 I think, and then a tb-02, used to race them for. Bit of fun :)
i dont race more just bash about :D

Looks nice. I have a toy r/c car. Bought it recently to see if its fun enough to warrant spending big bucks on. I'll post a picture when I'm not on my phone. It spends more time in a hundred different pieces on the floor, than it does going sideways.... Oh well :').

Im the same with mine i had yhe swift in bita at 12 o'clock last night on the bed, my lass was not impressed lol

Urmmm.. you're making me want to fiddle with mine now, I recently resprayed an old scratched bonnet.. just need to fit it by taking the mounts and spring from my donor.. or I could just glue it Down... Less weight..
rkxuQB8.jpg

Love the tatty 350Z shell. Have a perfect Supra shell... Don't like it as much.

Not like that! Well.... Maybe a little. No! I'm 16! Let me have my Damn innocence! Haha.

Back