My other project

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
i spent all last week madly re-decorating!! i was sick of my old 80's style childrens wallpaper and crap carpet so i got up on a saturday and said right time for a change!! anyway its gone from this :-

IMG00001.jpg

IMG00002.jpg

to this :-

IMG00003.jpg

IMG00005.jpg

IMG00008.jpg

IMG00007.jpg

IMG00006.jpg

theres a couple of small things left to do re-fot the rad thats drying in the garage after its new paint.. get the draw thats missing back to ikea to get the missing bit!! fill the tv cabinate with my DVD's and put up the new blinds!

but a big thanks has to go to my bro who slaved with me to finish it.. the awsome one for his sanding lol gemma for her woodwork skillz :glare: lol tommo and rich..

hmm how do i sand the paper thin walls little sander small orbital sander or big daddy belt uber sander! :D

ill agree with alien fish its a tapomiter or whaking stick :p

you were going alright till you decided to try and make you own holes!! and send a piece of draw through my floor into the kitchen :p

you tried lol but i stopped you.. you did better than mi brother anyway he made that hole in one of the draws!!

and the edges lol did u see those I think ian called it "the rustic look" hehe more like the couldnt keep me hand steady look.

Its 100 % better tho ian its lurvly :D

oi you lot!! i slaved for a week on that bad boy!! the walls came up really well :p to say they were plasterd by a guy with parkinsons!! there wasnt a flat edge on them!

your no onger aloud to come round gemma i only did it for you anyway :p lol

Gemma85 said:
yeh I was pointing and laughing at the "smooth" sanded walls

speaking of smooth and sanded may i just remind us all of gemma's smooth boot, then see who does the pointing and laughing

scottish-sr said:
Nice love nest raceworxs. The red walls are sexual,lol :p

lol yeah passion red :devil: the picture on the wall is done entirely with car paint and a scraper aswell some guy did it on the street in ibiza :alien:

nothing wrong with ikea :p im going there today tog et somw blinds and the rest of my Draw!! damn you sweeeds :blush:

Back