My Micra SR

Status
Not open for further replies.

twizzy

Club Member (Trial)
Hi there everyone,

i have owned my N Reg Electric Blue Micra Sr for the last 9 years and had no idea this club existed........i am so sad because i'm having to sell it because its too small for me now as i've bought a horse and i can't fit all my horsy stuff in it..........i can't believe how sad i feel i've even tried to persuade my hubby to let me keep it as a garden ornament ....but no luck, he says its gotta go........its strange how attached i've got.

welcome to the club, sell the horse, sell the husband, keep the car, I can't see the problem here, enjoy your stay.

which membership do i need to buy to use the buy sell feature i'm abit unsure........however i am having a few blonde moments this week as i locked my cars keys in its boot yesterday and i don't have a spare......luckily i'd left the sunroof up and with a bit of wire and 2 hours later managed to pull the boot lever.................phew would hate to damage my baby

k11 sr

Hi There

Will post pics as soon as i can upload them..............its Electric Blue. done 58,000 miles 2 owners from new 1 being myself......my cherished baby.....got the usual spec 1275 engine, central locking, electric windows, 6 speakers cd player, alloys, tinted windows with darker sun visor..........i'm gutted to be getting rid its a nippy little car

:k11motors

sr

if my horsy got into the car he would fill it he's a big hairy cob mind you he is governered by his belly and if i had food in there he probably would try.....................

why not put a tow bar and get a small trailer for it ? ( cheaper than buying a bigger car )

Gutted my SR has got to go

I know........but i have to carry alot of tack etc and a trailer isn't that safe..........at the moment saddle bridle theft etc is quite bad so need to keep it secure.........don't have alot of storage at field so have to keep it in the car and i also have my sisters tack for her horse as well.......i am well gutted..........i love my baby even though people think i'm mad its a car after all........but its not let me down in 9 years........my husband has a 2001 focus and when we come back from hols it never starts AA everytime yet my baby clicks in with 1 turn of the key.......still not sure i'm doing the right thing

good home wanted for my micra sr 1995 gutted to be letting it go, it has a home with us but, it needs to someone to share its enjoyment, very sociable car it would be very sad and bored parked on the driveway, likes to get out and about

Get a large van, that way you can keep your micra in the van when you're not usin it and still have enough room for horse stuff and possibly the horse

photos of my sr

More photos to come........some didn't upload properly will do them again later..........thanx for looking

like the idea but, struggling for drive space then...........:laugh: and our street has become chaotic to park in, every ones got 2 cars but only 1 drive space

it's no good i've got to part with my beautiful baby

Nice looking car

to sell on the MSC, you need to have a bronze level membership.

No probs, just been checking the paperwork for the car and notice the mot expires this weekend ..........not sure what to do whether to mot it and then sell it or reflect it in the price that its got not mot.............

Yeah, get an MOT. You'll get more interest, and it'll prove to people it's in good nic :)

Not sure how much, the one's on ebay have gone for between £300 - £700. And mine is alot better than all of them but i am biased.

List price is £695 so not sure.

I'll see about the MOT as well.

Personally i'd say at least 800, as it's got a low milage. Does it have any rust? What are the sills like on it, and the crossmember. What's the interior like? Etc :)

£800 seems quite reasonable if you ask me, although if you could get a little more do so.
£950 taxed and MOT'd. - worth a try anyway... Then you can let them 'convince you' to knock the price down a bit.

Administrators & Moderators close your ears and eyes :wasntme:

Would this site be a better option to sell it than say ebay, autotrader etc etc

I think i will MOT it.... I am that confident:grinning:

This site would def be your first port of call for selling. As were experienced with Micra's, and SR's (esp low milage good nic ones) are getting rare!! E-bay or Auto Trader will only see it as a 'Micra', nothing else :)

trouble is that most people on the MSC have a micra already! it's still a very nice car, and with a private sale, & MOT, i reckon you'd easily get over a grand for it! I don't think it will reach it's full value on Ebay. You might get lucky and sell it on here though.

Thats good news, i was going to px it but the bloke offered me £100 its worth a lot more than that and it's still got plenty of life left in it...........someone else needs to get the enjoyment out of it..........

Ooooooh its going to be really obvious i'm a blonde here but where is the crossmember?

It's the big metal panel behind the front bumper. you'll see it when you open your bonnet :)

Wahey, my babys just flown through its mot.........only needed a bulb and that was my stupid fault for not checking in the first place.............

welcome to the club, shame you have to leave. :( get a micra some time in the future and come back ;)

lovely car tho, you will have no trouble getting rid of that :D and who ever you sell it to, pass on the details of the club so they can join up :D :D :D lol

Does anyone have any idea how much it costs to sell a car on a certain auction site........??? i've tried to find out but am abit computer illiterate.....can't even spell it he he!!! any help would be appreciated hope i'm not doing anything wrong by asking............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back