My Micra For Sale £70

Corbs

Ex. Club Member
As I cant bring myself to sell the GTi, as of August 6th my micra track car/runabout will be for sale.

SPEC:
1993 Nissan Micra Shape
CG10DE 1.0 litre engine 55bhp
Just under 110,00 miles on the clock

MoT until April 2008
No Tax (Am cashing the tax disk in)
Recently replaced front crossmember (They rust on micras, this one is good for at least another 10 years)
Replaced O/S driveshaft (The old one was knocking)
4 x 14" steel wheels with tyres and plenty of legal tread

K and N air filter
Shortened side exit exhaust
Stripped interior (Rear seats and belts in place but it takes very few bolts to undo them)
Custom BK designs 'shopping list' vinyls - always a crowd pleaser!
RedNemesisDog graphics in rear windows

Drivers side sill needs patching - hole has been ground out and hammerite applied to prevent further deterioration

I bought this car for £25 and had all the work for the MoT done. It is a fantastic little runabout and excellent fun so I feel justified in the asking price of

£70

The car is very economical, comfy (I've slept in it) and reliable - it has never let me down! I'll miss it but it has to go :(

race1.jpg

portisheaddocks006-1.jpg

I'm interested, can I give you the money for the tax disk?
Craig

Also, any pics of the sill?

Was told of this by Mike ^

Can you PM me your no please fella so I can talk to you about it? I'm very interested, the only concern is getting it back from bristol if you take the tax.

Cheers,

Tom

I'll try and get some pics of the sills tomorrow ;)

The tax is until the end of september 2007, if you want to buy it with tax it's £100 (Nice round number)

I'd really like to see it ragged as it should be and not broken for parts or used only as a learner car! Track slag for life hehe.

Sounds good to me, any chance of your postcode for a quick route plan?
Also, does it come with any standard parts, or is it being sold as a track biatch?
Cheers

which side of bristol are you? :)

Southside (Actually just outside Bristol in Clevedon just off the M5)

Tom - I've got to go on a first come, first served basis otherwise its a tad unfair but rest assured if it comes around to your turn I'll let you know!

Back