My membership on MSC

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Is soon to be over, Ive been a full member now for about 8 years, paying for most of them to help with the evolving of the club, but having paid for the last 3 years or so without even owning a micra, there is now no need.

BBQ is likely to be going to the scrap yard in heaven after 5 years of ownership, its just sat in the back yard for the last 12 months with no attention paid to it and it cant go with me to my new house.

Its been a pleasure.

I'll still be here, just not as a super duper platinum member.

You have done the MSC proud neil :) your always welcome.

Could you not sell off the BBQ? I'm sure someone would like it! Or just stick it on ebay? It would be a shame to scrap.

Is soon to be over, Ive been a full member now for about 8 years, paying for most of them to help with the evolving of the club, but having paid for the last 3 years or so without even owning a micra, there is now no need.

BBQ is likely to be going to the scrap yard in heaven after 5 years of ownership, its just sat in the back yard for the last 12 months with no attention paid to it and it cant go with me to my new house.

Its been a pleasure.

I'll still be here, just not as a super duper platinum member.

i'll take the clear lenses off the BBQ :D lol

on a serious note, you have done great work for the club, your Sr was a true beast and i still have a vid of it on my computer :D and even after it died, carrying on with the BBQ takes true dedication so well done,

and i am sure eveyone can understand not wanting to pay for membership after you dont have a car, and you will still be here so its all good :D

Been a pleasure mate - you made me become an official member, and for that i wouldn't of had my K11 like it was!

Will PM you me mob number - need to have a chat to catch us as i'm coming down soon :)

Titch

Will you continue to trade on the MSC? First met you back in 04! Car looked very nice back then :)

Back