My Little Beast Pt.2

CMF_Majiga

» CMF Member
little update - new bonnet being made with badder badboy eyes custom ford xc bonnet (after seeing micra-man's i couldn't help myself) had an xc bonnet and grills sittin around i thinned in the centre to make it more like mustang nostrils and not so much like micra-man's. Big ass truck in the way of my car being painted but its due for the booth in 2 weeks. Valves have finally got here doing all the final flow bench tests getting everything mathematically correct before i send it off to be ceramically coated. Rs5f31v and nismo shafts organised . not far now boys and girls a few months to go :) ill post pics monday of the bonnet once my mate has got it together.

CMF_Majiga

» CMF Member
well i may not have a car anymore its on the other side of that water lapping at the back door of the shop its now 9.3 and rising.

Attachments

• 82595.jpg
    82595.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 35

CMF_Majiga

» CMF Member
well the bastards at the smash repairs let it sit in the shed on the floor, locked the building and ran. i finally get hold of them today and they casually tell me - yeah! it went up to the bottom of the seats. didn't touch the dash or anything. but we ripped out your carpets and sprayed it clean. we will waterproof and rust inhibit it for you. im still not sure what to think exactly. luckily, only good parts stuck on it were suspension. but, it should be ok. the water wasnt salty but hitting 9.6m water level here in bundaberg was bloody high. have to wait about a month before they're allowed to get back to it and paint it as the shed it's in is almost condemned at the moment.

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
If they have to wait another month before they can go back in, the bottom of your car would be ****! What about the body kit? That still on the car?

CMF_Majiga

» CMF Member
yeah well they'll have to fix it if it turns out as such. just the sills and underbody got drenched, i'm pretty sure they will redo the sills thats not a big job the bodykit escaped the water it was on the shelves at the side of the shop with the doors not on the car. luckily i hadn't put in my brakes and new wheel bearings yet.

CMF_Majiga

» CMF Member
the boys are back in business got the bonnet started now cleaned all silt from the car letting the fiberglass kit sit in the bake room to dry. still got to add my badder bad boy eyes lol!

Attachments

• 82878.jpg
    82878.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 36

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
Yeah, I can't call international from my location, maybe I should throw some money onto skype...

sides look very straight and clean, are you doing anything to the door handles or just going stockos?

CMF_Majiga

» CMF Member
Paintwork redone with a different formula so there was no change in color between doors, guards and rear quarter panels. Changed spraying technique to a crosshatch pattern to cover the base lines all worked out pretty well. Rear hatch, impul wing, bonnet and bodykit being sprayed this week and fitted. Valves and springs finally turned up but the valves seemed soft, weren't hard enough so they've been sent away for hardening. Vlsd gearbox on its way if e-go can get a working vehicle to pick it up. Getting very hard to put this beast together with the intended spec list, but im almost there chippin it away one thing at a time.

Attachments

• 84361.jpg
    84361.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 37

CMF_Majiga

» CMF Member
yes its level with the bottom of the radiator support and the angle of the photo. you can see the two forklift style brackets that hold it at the bottom they were welded on to the underneath of the support. put it this way i won't be dropping it on it's guts lol.

CMF_habib93

» CMF Member
if you ever sell it... which i cant see you selling it for a long time if you do but if you ever want to sell this work of art. i want it !! so call me 1st ahahah :)

just thought i would get in 1st ahahahah

Back