my horrible, 5 days of suffering

throught id share with you all my 5 days of suffering, started friday when i lips started getting funny little red things on them that wer really sore, then by saturday morning they had grown, burst and where scabbed up, leaving them very tender, then sunday morning they spred even more, then burst,then scabbed,then monday morning came, my gums had swallow up,my teeth wer all killing,my lips where killing. now today, these funny little red things are all over my tongue and that is horribly sore, my gums have swallow double the size there where yesterday. now i cant eat as there would be less pain chopping off my penis, i have to drink everything threw a straw. doctor says dont drink anythin withs sugar in as it will sting, that leaves me with water really. and i cant even BL00Dy talk. i have to write everythin on paper!

just needed to tell the world

doctor thinks i may have bought it back from turkey with me. he was asking questions like did u touch an animal then touch your lips, or touch n animal then eaten etc.......

sounds nasty man, i remember when i was in a lesson at school once, i was getting all hot and sweaty, then my jaw decided to lock, it had swollen bloody massive, i was like all shaking aswell almost passed out, went home but for some reason within like 2 hours i was back to normal, it is weird how the body works!!

no not been kissing anybody i shouldnt have or somewhere! problem is still here, tho i can talk a little bit now. started a week ago as well.

anyone what ricardo siad? it was edited?

Non members dont have PM facility, besides i wouldnt anyway. The message was edited for a reason, and you dont need to see it.

hughes_16v said:
email perhaps? text message? or should i stop asking before i get another warning?

Yup :p

Not worth a warning, but you're taking the thread off topic!

Back