My first car; 1992 Nissan Micra K10 1.0L

Hey guys i'd like to show you my recently aqquired nissan micra which i love to bits! it's fairly stock so nothing interesting, but it has the original boot spoiler and original foglight grill, which are rare for this car, so it's a 1.0l 58hp engine, which is enough for crusing haha, well that's it lads. give me ideas for modifying the car!
Capture.JPG

Welcome :) nice to see another k10
You've also got colour coded bumpers and wing mirrors which are also a rarity.
First mod is always a full service and clean :)
No point modifying it if not quite right start with ;)
Then from there its what you want to do overall?

I'd lower it maybe 20mm? It's looking pretty good as is, get the wheel dead centre in the arch and it'll look bang on, that small a drop will keep it nice and driveable too. Wheels even suit it :)

well, I was thinking German plates, I can imagine it.. But I don't know what to do, and that's a good idea actually and maybe some 6 spoke alloys?

well, I was thinking German plates, I can imagine it.. But I don't know what to do, and that's a good idea actually and maybe some 6 spoke alloys?
German plates on a jap car? Please explain your madness!
But overall she's looking lovely.

One thing I'm interested in doing, is putting xenon lights on the front, but really don't know what variation I need to get.. I'm going to get super white, but the rest I don't know

first off all im glad i still know where this car is , iv been looking at this on donedeal for a long long time, so i know your irish !! ( that and your username ) as said welcome to the club, and im in offaly , dunno where you are but im more than happy to help you at any stage if youd like it , iv a long term project where i am going su carbed turbo k10

Well thank you very much, I won't be turboing the car, the car is in Kildare so yes I'm irish haha, I actually only collected it today, its in beautiful shape, too bad the weather wasn't the same, but I've alot planned for it.. But overall, the only reason I wanted it is because its brother, the march super turbo, is more less the same as the gen 1 (k10) Micra, but there's one thing I'm concerned, I want the xenon lights, but not HID's because I'd be attracting unwanted attention, so is it possible to fit something like osram night breakers or something like that, there available in H4 so yeah that's my question:)

Ah yeah butany help in general ill try my best for a fellow k10 enthusiast , yup of corse osram night breakers can, as you said there h4 and the k10 has that 3 pins aswell so they will fit , very good bulbs i put them in my daily car only yesterday , and also just a note i found theres no point putting in coloured park lights because you simply wont see them, if you get the white ones maybe but coloured wont work well , cant be seen .

Yeah, i've done a few things with her, first a good wash, then a new radio was fitted, then i put the ''eyelashes'' i'm an enthusiast as you say.. there's alot more planned:) but yeah, i might just leave the parkers, but what about the foglights?:)

Looking well in that one , different colour bulbs in fogs ? Dont kn ow , dont have fogs on mine , you've got some pretty rare bits on that ! Normally the irish cars were nowhere near as specced as the english cars , all down to cost off the showroom floor

She's a rare one alright, cheap too, 700:) these were fitted after the car was bought, the last owner, rebuilt the car, fair play to him, he did a great job:)

I love that car , wasnt too keen on yellow tint on fogs , ( i had yellow tint on my headlights and eventually ripped it off i got to hate it so much ) best of luck with it , and remeber iv offered my help if atall needed :p ( i can do lathework etc....)

Back