parts for nissan micra k10

Dear fellow members of this forum,

I am writing this, my first post, on behalf of a dear friend of mine who owns an unmodified 1.0L nissan micra k10, manufactured somewhere between 1989-1992. We are in need of a couple of parts for this car, namely:
- Reverse light switch
- the emblem that attaches to the front grille
- door and window rubber seals
- roof channel rubber
Could you please tell me whether I am at the right place to enquire, and if so how to go about with this enquiry?
Thanks in advance. Best of regards!

depending on how far away your local scrappy is, front badge and reverse light from there and if you look on ebay the window seals are on there

Good morning guys. I thought this was the best place where to ask my question. I have an unmodified K10 1.0L micra I am really happy with. I would like to know whether I could connect a REV Meter or not.
Thank you.

ok thanks :) So, do I have to dismantle lots of things (and are there any sensors already there or so I have to install them too) since I am not much of a mechanic yet ;)

You'll need to get yourself 1 of 2 things
1. K10 super s clocks
2. Aftermarket 52mm rev gauge

If you go for the the 52mm gauge. Its 4 wires. Usually; Red, Green or Blue, Yellow & Black
Red - ignition power or switched
Green - Signal from coil
Yellow - Attaches to lights
Black - Earth

The super s ones are harder to find and can be a pain to wire in but they're a good investment

Back