My car has now been lowered!

Haylz

Ex. Club Member
My car is now lowered by 35mm, looks loads better, I'm hoping it still has to settle a bit tho cos it still looks a little high at the back.

First pic is a before shot and the others are after.

Attachments

• 27-01-06_1510.jpg
    27-01-06_1510.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 226
  • 16-02-06_1721.jpg
    16-02-06_1721.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 237
  • 16-02-06_1722.jpg
    16-02-06_1722.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 194
  • 16-02-06_1723.jpg
    16-02-06_1723.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 214
For a moment there, the first pic looked a bit photochopped ;) But that is looking sexeh! nice work. :)

Thinking about painting the calipers?

the first pic isn't a photoshop, it was taken with my phone so the colours look funny.

Thanks for the comments. :grinning:

actually looking at it again, the wheels were photoshopped onto a pic of my car when it still has the tsw alpines on it, sorry guys, you were right lol

found the real before picture that was taken last weekend with my digi camera

Attachments

• DSC00763.JPG
    DSC00763.JPG
    467.2 KB · Views: 169
I didn't fit them myself but Jon's uncle fitted them for us cos he owns his own garage. He only charged us £20 so don't know how much it would cost normally in a garage.

Haylz said:
the first pic isn't a photoshop, it was taken with my phone so the colours look funny.

Thanks for the comments. :grinning:

actually looking at it again, the wheels were photoshopped onto a pic of my car when it still has the tsw alpines on it, sorry guys, you were right lol

I was going to say, the wheels looked "flat" in the 1st pic and no discs could be seen,lol.

neds said:
Did you fit them yourself? if not how much did they charge you if you dont mind me asking.

Cheers

If it helps, I got quoted around £80, however that was to fit shocks and springs, but it is pretty much the same process, but just putting different shocks back on. Me and my mates fitted mine, if your reasonably mechanically minded you could do it I'm sure - the only "specalist" bit of kit you would need is spring compressors.

I believe Kristian wrote up a guide for this aswell.

what colour is your car, bright red or a dark maroon? It looks different in the pics due to different cameras.

Back