my bumpers and side skirts

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
well i got the car through its mot so its euro style time
the items are for sale elsewhere so i may remove them at any time

for sale:

-front bumper-corsa combat 2 style(with no. plate recess smoothed out)
d.jpg

-rear bumper-saxo d&m developments(centre section removed and smoothed)
could be fitted better with a little bit of work
Image069.jpg

-side skirts-customised
DSCI0096.jpg

-also my 17" when i get my 14's-boss xts with falken tyres(could do with a refurb)

open to decent offers

Interested in front bumper m8, would you meet half way from where you live and Leicester if i gave you petrol money?How much you roughly looking for it?

well i was gonna sell everything inc alloys and tyres to my mates lass for £500

but she sold her car!

so about:
£80 front bumper
£80 rear bumper
£50 skirts
£200 alloys and tyres

not bad prices them like stew - do u not consider just selling up and gettin a different car, i know you had it ages and u must of spent a dew quid on it

i have no definate date when these items will be coming off the car at the minute as im knee deep in a mini vtec conversion, but i really wanna sort it out soon.

k11stew said:
i have no definate date when these items will be coming off the car at the minute as im knee deep in a mini vtec conversion, but i really wanna sort it out soon.

thought they was an off the shelf bolt on jobbie nowadays,,lol

what mini is it? and hows it goin

no problem mate im skint till tuesday so anytime after tuesday i can pay you. :) Just let me know and ill make the trip for them :) Cheers

ben-i would defo consider selling the car but i dont think anyone will want it tbh...and if i was to sell it with the (150db)system in id want about £4.5k for it as the ice cost about that alone, without system id want about £2k

did BM give u discount coz ur like best mates with manjit aint ya? Im gonna get them to do some work on mine soon

I will have the front bumper if u r willing to meet half way and i sort u out with petrol money?Let us no

I will have the front bumper if u r willing to meet half way and i sort u out with petrol money?Let us no

Im from Leicester m8 and i would meet you halfway, cheers let me no cause i want your bumper and have got money waiting

nothing is sold yet, everything is still on the car as i have had no spare time to remove due to the mini vtec project.

i will hopefully get the gear taken off asap and sell it to you guys....

might be a bidding war on the front bumper tho...

Back