Music

F

FatGaz

:glance: So what music have you got / bought / been given recently?

What can you recommend, and what is crap? ???

i can recommend the new bloc party album, the killers - hot fuss and anything by jack johnson

Anything 'dance' released on ministry of sound is crap, so avoid all of it.

Recently i've been buying Palookaville by fatboy slim (only 4 decent tracks on it grr) and that Euphoria one by Savage, pretty good!

RE: RE: Music

Im into all sorts except extreme hardcore heavy metal type stuff. I think the killers are going to be big, theyre excellent, franz ferdinand, jet, libertines, most dance music, little bit of rap especially like jay z with linken park

eminem toy soldiers...... or arman van helden - my my my, but generally hip hop, r n b or some dancey stuff....

tune of the moment is fabolous - breathe, quality hip hop tune...

just got the nate dogg album, chingy album, snoop dogg album, xzibit album and fabolous new one. Would recommend Snoop Dogg and Xzibit if you like that sort of music :)

toy soldiers is good but the chorus is off a song that was released years ago, the new album is probably his worst one n i think its going to be his last. Theres loads of good dance songs out, chingy is good too

Big_ben said:
toy soldiers is good but the chorus is off a song that was released years ago
Martika - Toy Soldiers ;)

His new album has grown on me, but I agree it's nothing like his old stuff.

I don't really need to say what I'm listening to as the thing below does that for me :laugh:

James.

Big_ben said:
cant go wrong with a bit of beachboys either

Hrm - maybe not!
Been listening to alot of New Found Glory, hate the blokes voice, but the intros to the songs are good. Also, Bullet For My Valentine is pretty good, and Funeral For A Friend. All good stuff.
The new No Use For A Name cd is wicked to, think you would like it Ben.
Titch
:kungfu:

JayY said:
Any one heard 'Southside' by Southside Allstars? Heavy sh*t

Are you for real? HAHA i heard it befoe on the telly n i thought it was a joke, its like GLC meets so solid crew meets blazing squad - theyre so crap!

I listen to...

Classic Punk
Hard House
Classic Rock
Hard Trance
Trance (prog/spiritual/goa etc)
Nu-NRG
Freeform
Gabba
Speedcore/Terrorcore (just a tiny tiny little bit lol)
Techno
Electronica/Experimental
Ska
Reggae
Blues
Jazz
Happy Hardcore
80's
House
Old Skool
Breakbeat
Drum & Bass
Jungle
Classical
Classic Rock
Hardstyle
Swing
Ambient (House/Trance/Electronica)
J-Pop
Country (some stuff)
Folk
Death Metal
Romantic
and loads more...

Tbh it would have been easier to say I just listen to everything except new 'Rnb', rap and modern pop music, I do literally listen to everything else.
Most of the stuff I listen to is pretty obscure.

:upside:

moss said:
I listen to...

Classic Punk
Hard House
Classic Rock
Hard Trance
Trance (prog/spiritual/goa etc)
Nu-NRG
Freeform
Gabba
Speedcore/Terrorcore (just a tiny tiny little bit lol)
Techno
Electronica/Experimental
Ska
Reggae
Blues
Jazz
Happy Hardcore
80's
House
Old Skool
Breakbeat
Drum & Bass
Jungle
Classical
Classic Rock
Hardstyle
Swing
Ambient (House/Trance/Electronica)
J-Pop
Country (some stuff)
Folk
Death Metal
Romantic
and loads more...
:upside:

I think you need to widen your music spectrum - haha :laugh:

RE: RE: RE: Music

Big_ben said:
JayY said:
Any one heard 'Southside' by Southside Allstars? Heavy sh*t

Are you for real? HAHA i heard it befoe on the telly n i thought it was a joke, its like GLC meets so solid crew meets blazing squad - theyre so crap!

ok the beats a bit crap amd they white guy doin the chorus is a bit gay but most of the mc's on they have definetly got skill, not only that but the fact that theres 13 mc's on there representing there area. i wouldn't exactly compare them to blazin squad :p and yeah theres a member from so solid on there. Plus you may not apperceate it as much coz your not from the area. But without a doubt the greatest arist that ever touched a mic was........The Notorious B.I.G.

Back