What's Your Car's Favourite Music?

Layla

Deactivated Account
silly question i know. but bear with me.

i was driving listening to galaxy fm and for those not from the NE, its nasty dancy pish. and my car was chugging along like an age old choo choo train.

changed to Classic FM (long day!) and the car straight away smoothed out and was driving lovely!

coinkydink it may be, but ive decided that percy likes classical music.

so...

what kind of music does your car prefer?

Bassy Music lol as it likes to rattle :)

Dance mostly actually. :) Drives brill and very quick when Dance Music is on :)

lol my car loves all music.... normaly i have it turned down so i can hear the engine lol would rather listen the engine than music lol :D

I have to say I haven't noticed a difference with my current car, but my Pug 205 1.8D always sounded bad unless loud music of any kind as the sound of its non-turbo desiel was nasty.

well i not really sure BONJOVI i think as that bout all i listen to anyway but some times i listed to other stuff but not really noticed it drive differently.

in fact thinking bout it if i listen to bonjovi oldish music my betsie seems much quicker in accel and everything lol but not so quick if i play certain bonjovi slower/newer songs STRANGE HEY almost like cars have a living spirit in them just like HERBY THE LITTLE RACING BEETLE CAR LOL

me and Dave (dave being the car lol) like drum and bass :D quicker acceleration but with chill out jazz the car looses all its poke... but when you're listening to jazz it doesn't matter :)

just found out my car luvs the toy dolls - nelly the elephant
also found out my godfather was the drummer for them to hahahaha
:suspect: maybes i shouldnt hav mentioned that lol

Back