mud flaps

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
hey guys, i just got myself some mudflaps for my car and was wondering if i should colour code them to the car?

i already painted the handles and im gonna do the wing mirrors too, but i just want to know what you think

in the pic is my car to let you see the colour

Attachments

• IMAGE_00005.jpg
    IMAGE_00005.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 215
yeah it has to be the way i say

mine were not coded and i did one just out of daftness and it looked bril so did it all round

enjoy(Y)

it looks like you have a green and silver scheme going with your car with the clear lenses so if it was me i would:

Convert the rear wiper to the 2003 style horizontal one and colour it green
Do the handles green
tint the windows with silver tint
if you haven't already then get silver bulbs all round
then just slam it on its ass :D

looking good thou mate, get pics up when you've done the mud gards

NeX said:
it looks like you have a green and silver scheme going with your car with the clear lenses so if it was me i would:

Convert the rear wiper to the 2003 style horizontal one and colour it green
Do the handles green
tint the windows with silver tint
if you haven't already then get silver bulbs all round
then just slam it on its ass :D

looking good thou mate, get pics up when you've done the mud gards

already done the door handles green and silver bulbs :D

will be doing around the wing mirrors next and i would like to change the rear wiper around but i dunno how to do that, i was gonna ask yous guys when i want to change it lol

babyboom said:
already done the door handles green and silver bulbs :D

will be doing around the wing mirrors next and i would like to change the rear wiper around but i dunno how to do that, i was gonna ask yous guys when i want to change it lol

see great minds think alike :D

there should be a guide mate for the wiper,

but if you need any help then PM me cos i've done about 5 ;)

NeX said:
see great minds think alike :D

there should be a guide mate for the wiper,

but if you need any help then PM me cos i've done about 5 ;)

yeah i seen that on the mightymicra website, but its about as clear as mud to me lol, im not thinking about it just now, i'll have a look at it during the week when im putting the mudflaps on (working saturday and changing my wishbones on sunday) and see if its any clearer, but i'll give you a shout when im gonna do it, cheers

babyboom said:
yeah i seen that on the mightymicra website, but its about as clear as mud to me lol, im not thinking about it just now, i'll have a look at it during the week when im putting the mudflaps on (working saturday and changing my wishbones on sunday) and see if its any clearer, but i'll give you a shout when im gonna do it, cheers

cool mate, no porbs :)

well i got the mudflaps finished (finally) and on the car the other day, heres the pic, theres i slight difference in the paint colour, but hey you'll never get an exact match

Attachments

• Mudflaps.jpg
    Mudflaps.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 187
  • Mudflaps(1).jpg
    Mudflaps(1).jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 166
  • Mudflaps(2).jpg
    Mudflaps(2).jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 161
Back