Msc North Meet

Please select which date is best for you

• Total voters

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
please select which date is best for you.

you can select mutliple dates. i've only did sundays as this seems a decent day for most. If i find that sunday isnt really a good day i might add saturday's as well.

On Holiday from the 27th of this month till 19th July. and the 23rd is the day after JAE, so couldn't really be arsed.

I generally don't know until a couple of days prior,but would go if i could. (if that makes sense) o_O (it is 2.19 in the morning!!)

we wouldnt be doing anything extravagant thoand the 30th is the wknd after jae isnt it? right seriously the 30th looks like its gonna be the best and kirtons idea is good that way ppl who cant make a sunday can come to the nxt 1 or vis/vrs...is any1 gonna turn up if we make 1 for the 30th? doesnt have to be anything majorly expensive we could all troop off to aldi or summit and get a bbq for bout a tenner lol then just chill out at the beach if its nice!

Even if we just met up and have a chat etc, it would be kool to get everyone together again. :) Especially since we now have more NE members again. :p

Gemma85 said:
thats y Kirtons idea is a good 1 we have meets evey 4 weeks swapping either sat or sun

Dont think its all me me me... But I work Sat and Sun, 14 hours, so I can never make any of the planned meets on this site... :(

It breaks my heart :sleepy: lol

D4R73N said:
Dont think its all me me me... But I work Sat and Sun, 14 hours, so I can never make any of the planned meets on this site... :(

It breaks my heart :sleepy: lol

lol...i bet your sooo upset we proberbly wont have any anyway there discussed but it doesnt happen

It’s good to see plenty of optimism from so many members.
I’ll defiantly be there. Same as I always go to Japtuner meets.

Back