Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sat 11th June

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Since we are 3 months into 2005 and no Pod meet as such so far, lets get one organised shall we? Since it's basically the midlands meet, it would be good to get one sorted.

dates for consideration below. Please leave a post with dates you can and can't attend. Leave your prefered date in the poll

Sun 20th March RWYB

Sat 2nd April RWYB

Sun 10th April RWYB ( some of us at Donny )

Sat 14th May RWYB

Sun 22nd May RWYB

Sat 11th June RWYB

thanks
Kev :)

Sun 20th March - yes
Sat 2nd April - no
Sun 10th April - no
Sat 14th May - no
Sun 22nd May - yes - prefered
Sat 11th June - no

Can't remember exactly but I think I'm off work on the 11th May and the 14th June!!! However, I may be a little short of cash if I decide to go ahead with the body mods to the car. Any news/prices for this yet mate?? :) Will also have the 1.2 in by then also hehe. :D Gotta make one of these days sooner or later.

22nd may please - will give me time to save some money together so is only the real good date for me

Will drag this lot down aswell if I can, then u lot can have a 'proper' midlands meet, lol, could have a possible 6-8 cars or more come down if I can sort it as a few do wish to attend pod this year....

I think sooner lol, but doesnt stop me going sooner if I wanted to anyway. I want to see what these bike carbs do lol :)

Ed

Sun 20th March - no
Sat 2nd April - no
Sun 10th April - yup
Sat 14th May - No In Ibiza
Sun 22nd May - Yes my first choice
Sat 11th June - yes

micra man said:
thats if the engine holds up and stops smoking as bad as it is :p

wayne :D

Quite ive abandoned this idea now - carbs will come off this weekend one has run lean and damamged a piston. Still thats life in the fast lane :p

any of the dates are fine with me except for the 10th of april(donny) and the 11th june (fast and furious in brighton) just would love to know what my car can do. is there any chance my kerb munching friend could come along in his hundyi coupe as he still has not proving it can thrash my car. last time we raced he bent a wish bone and scaffed two 18inch chromees.

Sun 20th March - no
Sat 2nd April - no
Sun 10th April - no
Sat 14th May - no
Sun 22nd May - yes
Sat 11th June - yes - prefered

Count me in for the 22nd may wanna see what my cav can do when i replace the leeky petrol tank and the anti roll bar and sort out the flat tyre

You gotta love older cars :) :)

i figured most would have finished their exams by june, obv not no worries.

Attachments

• exhaust.jpg
    exhaust.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 211
Don't think I can make the 22nd now due to working on most sunday's. I probably won't know until the morning if I'm needed at work.

I will let you know if anything changes

Kev

im going to try my best to be here... Id would be good to see everyone again.

Hmmm........can we get a list going for who 'will' be going? No point turning up if there will be no runners! (I wont be anyway, clutch has basically gone and the 1.3 still isnt here).....

1. Craig
2. Pete (Retepetsir

If there arnt many going, it might not be worth it, and we could postpone it for a few weeks?

i wont be able to make it unfortunately. i will be in no fit state to drive as my exams finsh the thurs before.

I have moved this into general chat as we use the Santa Pod meets to attract non members to the club.

Not sure I can attend this one as I'm committed to working sunday's through the summer. I won't know until the morning of the meet for sure. I do have a week booked off work that co-insides with the June date, so may go down then.

Kev

Finishing work on James T car. Doh so its a non runner for me too.

Well thats only Craig and me going - which sucks a bit tbh!

I think me and Craig will probably call this one off. His car isnt quite ready, and we both have exams.

lol so who's up for the meet on the 11th then? I have the week booked off work and should be re-decorating the house, but I'm sure I can (will) spare some time on the saturday for the meet. ;)

Kev

Well, I was hoping that it could be moved :p I have exams on the saturday, when is the next one after that?

Yep, but weekends are crap at uni anwyay, so I am not really losing out and there is a ball that night so something a bit special to follow it

I'm willing to wait until after June 11th, my exams finish on June 10th and the weather should be good after then!

Looking forward to your runs Craig! :)

Yep, havent forgotten about those Craig, dont worry about it! :)

The weather for this Sunday also looks rubbish tbh........

Are we calling this one off then?

Back