MSC in Banzai

Kirton

Renault Sport
Just thought i'd post this to say we have a mention in the new issue of banzai magazine.

Also in there was that german lads orange K11 at JAE, but its says it has a super charger!? lol. I didn't see one on it.

Attachments

• Banzai Mag MSC.jpg
    Banzai Mag MSC.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 235
  • orange k11 banzai.jpg
    orange k11 banzai.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 266
Yeah good article. The 1st page makes the club sound really good, always a bonus point. It even has a wee pic of the BBQ there too.

xelaxela said:
ok so where do u buy the wald kit from in the uk then?

it doesnt say buy it in the UK.... it just says a person on the MSC can 'source' it for u :)

scottish-sr said:
Yeah good article. The 1st page makes the club sound really good, always a bonus point.

What do you mean sound like lol, it is really good!! :)

Ed said:
What do you mean sound like lol, it is really good!! :)

lol yea top club to the core like ;)

i love that they don't take the #### out of micras in that mag, makes a change from max power etc :D

i think someone needs to e-mail the mag and say the orange one was N/A and that sunnys was supercharged and send a pic of his in might get featured again when they correct the mistake

cool! my mates in this months with his TRD mr2, i think he wa on the cover of last months one or at least in it but neither of us including him have seen a copy of it yet lol

You can see my k10 in the background!! lol anyway nice to see a k11 get featured, he deserved it!

look at that nice silver k11 in the bottom left corner of that picture of micks lol. youve gotta give him credit for that orange beast.

59 bhp is more than enough said:
wehey no i can say my cars been featured in banzai lol yeah was a nice car. wonder why they said it was supercharged

you mean your door has lol!

Raceworx said:
i think someone needs to e-mail the mag and say the orange one was N/A and that sunnys was supercharged and send a pic of his in might get featured again when they correct the mistake

good idea

credit to both cars where its due and all that

your not the only ones in

jaemartinneilkd0.jpg

me and neil :p spotted it on page 112. its the picture of the impreza flaming

woohoo, famous ;)

Back