moxon goes to England

M

moxon

Hallo, a friend of me (a nissan driver to) and I will travel to London on 1.2.2007.
We will stay til 6.2.2006

The TIcket price is 14.99€ :D

So we are searching some Micra and Nissan drivers, to see some cars and make party in london :)

So, how is from London and will show us the city and specially Pubs :D

Yes we will see all the good things, Big Ben, Backinham palace, tower bridge and binge drining :D

LOL no we will only test the englisch Beer :D
lager is nice :D
Only promlem: We cant speak englisch very good:D

you speak better english then we do german :) the only thing i can say in german is "who's your daddy?" :|

moxon said:
Yes we will see all the good things, Big Ben, Backinham palace, tower bridge and binge drining :D

You realise Binge Drinking is not a landsite, jk
What are all these other countrys saying about us???!!! lol

You don't need to know english in this country mate, I work in a supermarket and 80% of our customers dont speak english...(nightshift)...lol

wo ist dein vater?
hehe this how we see england in the televions :D

but what do you think about the Krauts :D

So how is from england?
We are searching specially for a cheep hotel. or a place where we can sleep ;D

we are searching a youth hostel

no we arent schwuchteln, we are german not french :D

oh nice James :D
We have a many question.

What is the best way to travel from Stansted to england (bus or train or a frindly user :D )
what is the cheepest youth hostel :D

D4R73N said:
Just take a piece of paper, you can spell english well enough...lol
lol i don't think so...

I have a 1.7 in English in the university but i cant use the times in the right form :D

You can get a train from Stansted to London, called the Stansted Express, it's quite fast!

I'm not sure what the cheapest youth hostel is, I've never had to stay at one before!

Tomorow i will have more details, we found two youth hostels, one for 6€ per day, the other one for 18€ the day. The second one ist in the middle of London.
So we have to look wich is better an cheaper, because the bus costs etc from the 6€ youth hotels

thank you james :D

I know the film. this is the translation wich babelwish me gave for Jugendherberge ( it means a hotel for young people, the aren't so comfortable ans an Hotel, 10 beds in a room, one toilet for all etc.

James said:
I live about 15 miles south of London, I could be available :)

they want to go binge drinking, will u even make it past the 1st pub?-lol

hope your stay is good , been to germany n i loved it :D

pepper

book a travel lodge way in advance they are then like £10/night or something lol,

you have to now that germany is the home of beer :D we have some of the best beers of the world :D and we drink many beer.

we don't travel there for binge drinking but we have to test the english the beer :D

@ed can I book a drive in your ST :D :D :D

K11SS said:
they want to go binge drinking, will u even make it past the 1st pub?-lol
I'll have you know I did 26 pubs in one night in London! :glare:

Was called the Alcohol Alphabet Challenge, you go to a pub for each letter of the alphabet travelling on the Tube!

Aslong as you can say "pint" then you can have a good time.

I could be up for this, only 60 off miles away from london (I think) (James will probably correct me)

But I may have 2 do something different with my car for that!!

I can say quite a bit of random stuff actually

meine name ist Gemma, Ich habe zwei katze und ein fishe, Ich habe zwei bruder und zwei schwestern. Meine vater ist David und mutter ist Val, Meine geburtstag ist Achzehnten August Ich bin ein und zwanzig yara (or something) alt. Was ist du name and was is du geburtstag?

haha thats probs way off but its little random stuff like that I remember from GSCE.

anyway enjoy your stay in London im to far up north to pop down but James will look after u ;)

Gemma85 said:
meine name ist Gemma, Ich habe zwei katze und ein fishe, Ich habe zwei bruder und zwei schwestern. Meine vater ist David und mutter ist Val, Meine geburtstag ist Achzehnten August Ich bin ein und zwanzig yara (or something) alt. Was ist du name and was is du geburtstag?

i cant beleive i actually understood all of that!!!

Gemma85 said:
I can say quite a bit of random stuff actually

haha thats probs way off but its little random stuff like that I remember from GSCE.

anyway enjoy your stay in London im to far up north to pop down but James will look after u ;)

I will correct it :D
I can unterstand all what you write but there are some Misstakes

Meine Name ist Gemma. Ich habe zwei Katzen und einen Fisch. Ich Habe zwei Brüder und zwei Schwestern. Mein Vater heißt David und meine Mutter Val. Mein Geburtstag ist am 18 August. Ich bin einundzwanzig Jahre alt. Was ist dein Name und wann hast du Geburstag.

^^^;D Mein Name ist Alex und ich habe am 8 November Geburtstag. Ich bin 22 Jahre alt.

So thats the right form.

Can we do an Nissan meeting with a few cars, in or in the near of London?
This would be nice :D

No i don't linke warm beer :D
Often i drink irish Beer in a Pub in Germany :D But they havent any English Beer :(
Only Guinnes

moxon said:

Meine Name ist Gemma. Ich habe zwei Katzen und einen Fisch. Ich Habe zwei Brüder und zwei Schwestern. Mein Vater heißt David und meine Mutter Val. Mein Geburtstag ist am 18 August. Ich bin einundzwanzig Jahre alt. Was ist dein Name und wann hast du Geburstag.

^^^;D Mein Name ist Alex und ich habe am 8 November Geburtstag. Ich bin 22 Jahre alt.

So thats the right form.

Often i drink irish Beer in a Pub in Germany :D But they havent any English Beer :(
Only Guinnes

hehe very close, you understood it :) and i havnt got the little dots to go above the u's :)

moxon said:

So thats the right form.

Only Guinnes

1st of all Guinness is beautiful :D

2nd of all, think this could be arranged, there's a few from around the london area.

Yes, there were only some singular plural misstakes ans some big and small writing :D
But everybody would unterstand it :D
German is much difficult than english :D
The good thing is that all german leran English at school, I have learn speciall economy english in the university last year but i can't rember many words :D

btw. i have a cat two (a male one, his name is Barcadi :D )

ollie240585 said:
1st of all Guinness is beautiful :D

2nd of all, think this could be arranged, there's a few from around the london area.
Nice , its crazy we book the fly 5 minuts befor the goof price ends :D
So two crazy german nissan drivers fly to a nissan meeting in ENgland :D

Have you catogies on the big meetings linke show an scine? nicest car, fastest car...

largest route to the meeting :;D I am sure we would win this price if it will be an offecial meeting ;D

Yeah but if you come to england, you might as well try the English Beer...lol

I'll be going to JAE btw :D!! not that has anything to do with this convo, but I just found out :D

'Wo ist dein Bordell, Bitte?" und "Das maus ist under dem tisch" GCSE german at it's best. Yes I know both are gramitically wrong.

MA12:) said:
'Wo ist dein Bordell, Bitte?" und "Das maus ist under dem tisch" GCSE german at it's best. Yes I know both are gramitically wrong.
I don't have a bordel (love hotel :D ) But the gramme in this sentenc ist totally rigt.

DIe Maus ist unter dem TIsch.. <-- Die not Das :D "Das" is non sexual "der" is male and "die" is female :D

in ENglish. The mouse is under the table :D
in our regioal dialekt it is:

" es vieh is unnerm disch

this phrase is a geman to: Ich trinke dich unter den Tisch.

More

Ich sauf mir die hucke zu <-- I drink till iam totally drunk
Ich schieß mich ab <-- I shoot me ( depressiv drinking)
ich bin voll wie 20 Russen <-- I am drunk like 20 russian people
Ich bin Hacke <-- I cant drink any more one beer more an i am dead :D

D4R73N said:
Did You Just Askwhere The Brothel Is?? lol

Yeah my german teacher at school did her thesis on brothels in Germany.

I'd feel embaressed if I went to a German speaking country these days, I sooo wouldn't feel comfortable not knowing much of the language.

But seriously, in London there are something like 130 different languages spoken so don't feel too bad if your English is a bit broken.

Just make sure you know simple ones like "where is the train station?", "whats that?", "how much is..." etc... Don't worry about using German words in English sentances, the amount of times you can use 'mitt' rather than 'with' and I don't think anyones notices I'll drop 'für' into a sentance.

pmsl that is actually what the pig and whistle looks like full of charvas and kids and u stick to the floor and the ceiling drips on you...one of the less glamourous of pubs in newcastle..its been done out now and given a revamp but the same old kids get in

ok because i don' need any drunk kiddies or aggressiv people, this is not my world

than,,, its allright :D

i think mx english is good enough to order some drinks an a room...
thats enough :D
One beer and a whisky please!
I'm surching a room to edited. äh for sleeping :D

Furthermore; A big mac maxi menue with coke please :D

lol we have english names in Mc Donalds and in england they are different *lol*

Back