Monadys task!!

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
Finally got round to doing mi head lights :)

PICT0016.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

:slm:

look alot better

EDIT: fancy protecting them with some nissan headlight protectors? i have some lying around 10quid if yah wanna quick drive over to collect,im only at rotherham:)

:p thats bootyfull...
could i do same with pre-face lift headlights????

if so, what method did you use...

again nice job....

have i started a new trend lol yeah you could do them with the pre facelift ones i think id have to have alook at them to see how they come appart :)

Really like the look of that, you going to tell people how you did it or keep it a secret :D

looking good,

i plan to do the same with my pre facelift lights

i experimented with an old one,

put it in the oven with the glass facing the element for 15 min ish

then get a knife and prise the glass away (beware the plastic is soft and may bend permanatly)

then spray or add angel eyes or porjectors or leds, strobes etc go mad :)

make sure what ever you add is heat proof

then use gasket maker to seal it back up and test it in water to make sure it's sealed properly...

have fun :)

hehe, just make sure you take the bulbs out and anything else you can pull off so that it doesn't melt...

i plan to cut a hole in the glass and turn it into an air duct where the indicator is and relocate the indicators..

RE: RE: Monadys task!!

NeX said:
hehe, just make sure you take the bulbs out and anything else you can pull off so that it doesn't melt...

i plan to cut a hole in the glass and turn it into an air duct where the indicator is and relocate the indicators..

hmmmm now theres an idea lol ive already told raceworx were doin mine after trax :D

you need top sign up, i didnt see it at first, but i wasnt signed in, but when i signed in i seen the rest of that thread

Back