model spec's rear disc's e.t.c

R

rallyslag3

Hi I am all new to micras! lol I am thinking of rallying a 1.3 micra (k11). I want to know what model has what bits? I heared some have got rear disc's as standard.,is this true? what b.h.p are 1.3? what mods can be done to up power and breaking e.t.c also what are the S, Super S and SR all about?

Any help would be great full thanks Richie:k11green:

Firstly welcome to the club :)

Secondly: Yes, some had rear discs, however it wasn't really "standard". It was an option, quite a few of the SR's have them (the rear discs come with ABS).

Super S: The top of the range model from 1993-1996, had sportier seats and a tachometer to name a few
SR: The top of the range model from 1996-1998, same as the Super S but with an airbag and power windows and alloys as standard (these were options on the Super S)
S: Came in 1.0 only, had a tachometer and spoiler and colour coded mirrors/bumpers but no sporty seats etc...

Hope this helps,
James.

Rear Brake discs are rare on micras and if you see an axel in the scrappy get it! I have an SR with rear discs and love it - i don't get so much "nose diving" under braking :D

If you are serious about rallying a Micra give me a ring and I can point you in the right direction. We've picked up lots of useful tips over the years having rallied a Micra since 1995. You can get me on 01865 748000 any time from 8.00am to 6.00pm just ask for Matthew. Have a look at our website www.humphrisoxford.co.uk at the motorsport section.

James said:
Firstly welcome to the club :)

Secondly: Yes, some had rear discs, however it wasn't really "standard". It was an option, quite a few of the SR's have them (the rear discs come with ABS).

Super S: The top of the range model from 1993-1996, had sportier seats and a tachometer to name a few
SR: The top of the range model from 1996-1998, same as the Super S but with an airbag and power windows and alloys as standard (these were options on the Super S)
S: Came in 1.0 only, had a tachometer and spoiler and colour coded mirrors/bumpers but no sporty seats etc...

Hope this helps,
James.
Hi James, I note there are some differeces with Italy, we have Super S untill 1998 and then SR .... all Super S have alloy wheels (different design between '93-'96 and '96-'98) .... the same as UK for ABS

bye bye :)

super s/sr were not particurlarly the top of the range as some didnt come with power steering full electrics or air con as the GX did.....

well thank for all the help every one! what adout power? I heared something about 1.6 ecu e.t.c

Back