Mirror Ripped Off Last Night

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
I woke up this morning to see some b@stards have taken my drivers mirror off and just left it next to the door. Now they have snapped it from the baseplate which was still attached to the car. Nothing is broken just needs to be sealed back together or joined. It was all fiberglassed onto the standard micra baseplates. What do i use to re join the mirror to the baseplate?

Bodyfiller?

Cheers

Probly not, best to get some pics up, to see how bad the damage is...

This happened to my mate all the time..

how was it joined to the baseplate? didnt you hae those m3 style ones? maybes it just fell off

kris was busy today although when i arrived at his house for a arranged meet hehe i get a txt while i was driving so didnt hear it and he said hes very busy. not to worry though. Have to sort it next week. Driving with no drivers mirror :eek: lol

Andy_S said:
Driving with no drivers mirror :eek: lol

don't get caught as you need driver's door/wing mirror plus one other mirror (passenger/rear view) to make you car legal.

i fixed it today anyway so its going on tomorrow morning :D

Attachments

• DSC00149.JPG
    DSC00149.JPG
    513.2 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC00150.JPG
    DSC00150.JPG
    529.5 KB · Views: 246
  • DSC00151.JPG
    DSC00151.JPG
    460.6 KB · Views: 213
looks lush :p

there were some guys going up and down my grandparents street a few months ago randomly ripping mirrors off cars and putting them in gardens up the road. my granda's drivers mirror got torn off his fiesta, but it was under warrantly so couldnt really tell you how it was fixed.

the guys got bored of ripping mirrors off now though, apparently the new thing is to er...pull doorbells off and post them through the letter box. smart, -_-

lol mine came off again. crap fiberglassing by me (first time :shy:) but kristian said fiberglass the whole thing, Cling Film, Press against the door and it will make the indentation. Then let set then drill a screw into it :d
will let u know how it goes lol.

Back