Might break my LS

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
I will be needing to get shot of my LS next week and im not sure whether to sell it as a whole or break it for parts.. I would ask around £280 with all the sound system in it if i was selling it whole, or £200 without sound stuff. It has SS clocks, Spoiler, Mirrors and a lot of GSX interior, Custom built subs, Amp, 4 in car speakers (+2 subs), mp3 head unit, new tyres, recent service, new alt belt, new airfilter, new exhaust. There is not one SPEC of rust on it!!! (good 3dr body shell for autograss racing maybe???)

what do you think?? break or sell as whole? any offers??

thanks!!!

mate dont break it maximize your profit but putting it back to standard and sell the extras. leave in the gsx interiror etc just remove your sound system ;)

a good condition well cared for k10 can easliy get £300-£400

well thats the thing... the CV joint is now making baaaaaaaaad noises. timing belt is due a change, and the clutch cable needs to be changed. It has 98K on the clock, switching back to LS clocks is more work than its worth with all the wiring, and i want a new sound system in the SS anyway lol. If no one want it for parts then i will try and sell it as a whole for £350 then, inc sound.. lol i only paid £350 for the SS!! hahaha.

aye mate you prob could make more money breaking it for parts but when i say put it back to standard i just mean sound system out, you may as well leave the dials and extra door cards in. whack her on ebay mate gotta be worth a few bob to someone and changing a cv joint isnt exactly hard (or expensive)

what sorta MOT it got left matey?

27 minutes...LOL (only joking Courrior!)

the outstanding stuff shouldn't effect the selling value IMO...but it may effect the sell-abillity to a non K10 enthusiast

A K10 enthusiast wouldn't blink an eyelid at buying this even with the odd couple of jobs to do if its been otherwise well cared for

Anything less than half a grand is a ****** STEEL for reliable transport (even if its Ford KA...lol) <sorry to anyone with a KA nothing personnal>

GOOD LUCK mate!! Hope it does OK

tax till Feb, MOT till August. Had 2 new boots fitted recently. I will defo post it up on here when i dont need it any more.. it will be well under £500!!

I would LOVE to see it entered in an Autograss Race lol, that would make my day!

Back