Plans for next midlands Meet?

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
On the back of the success of last weekends midlands meet, what we people like to do for the next one? say in about 4-6 weeks?

James T came up with the idea of Nottingham, which has a simliar setup to the Meridan, but I think a bit better for bowling and has a pool hall we could go to.

So that's one idea, but things like Paint ball, go karting, 5-a-side football etc could be organised if people want? We could have a simple meet such as what we just did and then finish up bowling or going for a few games of pool.

what would people like to do?

I would also Just like to thank everyone for making the effort to attend at the weekend.

Kev :)

I think Go karting would be a very good idea.

also a change of location to nottingham would be good.

Think for the next meet do the same as what we did so any1 who didnt come at the weekend gets to know every1 although go karting sounds good!

I'd definately come to another one, anyway tom tom friendly! So I don't end up at Iceland then a McDonalds that looks like a Uni =/

But if planning on going bowling etc, I think that it should be booked in advance.

For the next meet I'd be up for one similar to the one we just had, for the people who couldn't make it to the last one mainly.

Go karting would be cool, but I know from experience it costs a fortune for very little time on track (£10 per person for a 10 lap session at the place near me). But maybe I'm just being picky :suspect:

I think if we could pre-book bowling or something at a meet like the one we just had that would be my choice for the next one anyway.

alton towers! easy to get to...and no organising needs to be done,jus turn up and go in

Lets get a date sorted for the next meet, who is the midlands rep now mark isn't?

Back