Here is a little teaserpicture..

Attachments

• 18505.jpg
    18505.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 32

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah!!! More pics!

How long until completion of the project?

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Hmm.. I have promised myself to be done by 12th of July roughly, but it wouldnt hurt to be done sooner than that..!

Here is a closer picture of the manifold with the Garret GT15 turbo..

Attachments

• 18545.jpg
    18545.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 21

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
This is a picture of the car after i have hydraulicly pulled the frame straight and hammered smooth the metal of the right side of the car. Done some welding and grinding too to get a nice finish of the damage that was on the car..

Attachments

• 18547.jpg
    18547.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 23

CMF_Raceworx

» CMF Member
how are you planing to plum the turbo in? are you going to rotate that compressor housing cos at it stands it looks like its aiming right at the exhaust manifold!!

cisco

» CMF Member
Hehe I think you could be certain that it is still yet to be rotated..

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Yep, you are abselutly right Cisco..hehe!
The compressorhousing is still to be rotated..
Upwards over the engine towards the intakemanifold.

One nice mod i did today!
I have ditched the window washerfluidtank to give space for intercoolerpiping through the hole where the pipe to the washerfluidtank used to go. I will use a headlight washerfluidtank for the windowwasherfluid as My Super S dont have headlightwipers..

CMF_DaveNE.UK

» CMF Member
micratech WROTE:

One nice mod i did today!<BR>I have ditched the window washerfluidtank to give space for intercoolerpiping through the hole where the pipe to the washerfluidtank used to go. I will use a headlight washerfluidtank for the windowwasherfluid as My Super S dont have headlightwipers..

http://www.micra.org.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=4642&d=1150803669

hey that sounds like a similar plan to mine ihave just had my revised hosing made up. looking pretty sweet now. i was gonna use a fluid bag for the washer bottle and just hang it in its original location, ie behind the bumper and the wing but with it being a bag it can just wrap itself around the IC hosing.

more pics as you update, looking good mate

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
The car body is now in mint condition again after the crash last year. It has been some time since the crash, but it has been worth the wait. BIG UP to my friends and the guyes at "Modum Billakksenter" for all help and sponsorship with the bodywork, and Tore at "TurboPower" for all the help and sponsorship with the enginebuild.
Without them this would not be possible at this time..!

I will post some images for you later, when I can find the time..

Some updated details are:
- Washerjets removed and smothed out on the top of the hood.
- VW Golf MK4 washerjets modefied and fitted under the hood.
- Aerocatch hoodlocks flushmounted on the hood.
- Smoothed Super S front and rear bumper.
- Nismostyle grill.
- Custom powersteering oilcooler mounted behind grill.
- Forge Motorsport intercooler mounted behind front bumper.
- Custom turbomanifold.
- Garret GT15 turbo.
- Dubble piston dumpvalve.
- ERL injector driver with 1bar mapsensor and additional injector.
- Turbosmart dualstage boostcontroller.
- Custom stainlessteel intercooler piping.

Still to come some time in the future:
- Carbonfiber doorhandles.
- Carbonfiber boothlidhandle.
- Carbonfiber mirrors.
- Carbonfiber windowvipertray thing.

Cheers
Are

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
The Rockford Fosgate HE2 12" subwoofer and speakerbox is not going to stay in my car, it is for the Black Micra.
Im installing one or two 11" Focal Access subwoofers in custom fiberglassbuilds in each sides of the boot.
So the install will be a little more smooth..!

But Im not shure when I will find the time to do the build yet.. ; )

Hope you all enjoy the update!

Cheers
Are

CMF_jamm'n

» CMF Member
i love this car so much!!!

But theres only one thing...that shopping list on the rear quarters. i'm sorry man but i had to say it. they have to go.

pleeeeeeeez take it off :-D

Attachments

• 20610.jpg
    20610.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 20

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
To Jamm`n..
The stickers will have to stay cause the car would never look like it does today if it wasnt for all the nice contacts from some compagnys that have been understanding and helpful throughout the build and rebuild of the projectcar..

I guess someone would have another opinion on the placement of the stickers on the car. But thats a matter of taste..

Cheers
Are

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
i recon under your seat lol. no really i think they look ok but a little retro, you dont see many modded cars doing this 'shopping list down the back tinted window' mod anymore. although a micra, thats unique lol. yes everyone has different tastes.

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Yup thats right, I love the retro style of the sticker placement! ;)
To my taste it makes a big difference on the look of the car..
I have had the stickers off the car this winter. It was funny how naked I felt inside the car.. So it was sweet to get them back on once the car was back on the road..hehe!

Windows are not tinted, I prefer not to have tinted windows on my car..
Tinted windows wouldnt suit this car cause of the white rollcage im getting..

Anyways! Got some of the mods to the car approved and written into the pinkslip, so now its not so scary to get pulled over anymore..SWEET! =)

CMF_ash

» CMF Member
great mikra mate i think d stikers look fine they go well with the wite weals where did u get the spoiler hears a pik of my car need a spoler to finnish it off but nuthing over the top.

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
think about it. all your doing with the stickers is advertising multi million dollar companies who dont need advertising and who over price all there items!!!!!!!!

only put them on if they have given you parts or helped you is some way.
those companies make you pay for there stickers and it is free advertising for them plus they make money on it. you are paying to advertise them. thats the reason why i would take them off.
but if you like them leave them on. each to there own.
but other than that
your car looks very nice. i like the green and the white oz racing rims.
very schmik!!

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
To Brendon,
thanks for your comment.

I will quote myself from the top of this thread:
"The stickers will have to stay cause the car would never look like it does today if it wasnt for all the nice contacts from some compagnys that have been understanding and helpful throughout the build and rebuild of the projectcar.."

So the car would still be a wreck and not have the look and finnish it does this day without nice customer friendly people at some compagnys. If I was to take them of it would be like sticking the knife into someones back and twisting it..! People ask for discounts and so on for parts and promice to promote some compagnys but never doo.. Thats just bad attitude! What I promice to do I keep my word..

Back