Micra wheel arches

mph

Official MSC Trader
I have just placed an order for three sets of these
http://s446.photobucket.com/albums/qq187/1995rallyman/?action=view&current=kanagawa05-064.jpg to be made by the company I use for all our Kevlar and carbon parts. They are making some moulds from an original set and once made I will know what cost will be.

If anyone is interested drop me an email and let me know the price as soon as possible.

I have finally got a price for the arches £285.75 for the normal ones or
Carbon Arches would cost £388.13.

Three sets of the normal arches are on order and will be ready by the end of the month or sooner.
I will order more once these have been sold or reserved with a deposi

[email protected].

I will ask the price for carbon, but it will be expensive.

I have finally got a price for the arches £285.75 for the normal ones or
Carbon Arches would cost £388.13.

Three sets of the normal arches are on order and will be ready by the end of the month or sooner.
I will order more once these have been sold or reserved with a deposit.

while we are all waiting for Matt to get back to us, who wants to play a game of, guess the price of the carbon arches! :D

from my experience of using Matt to get fibreglassing molds for various things, i am going to estimate the total cost of the carbon arches at about £1k maybe £1.2k ??? depending on how much money Matt has to make back to break even

how long will it take to get a set of carbons made up? soon enough for JAE?

and is the carbon weave a "show" weave? as in will it look good unpainted?

how far would the wheel need to be spaced to fit these properly?

I do not know about the wheel in relation to the arches as I've only ever seen these in a picture. I think some slightly dished wheels would do the job. I do not think there will be the need to widen the track with wheel spacers, certianly not large ones.

If you wanted carbon arches I would need payment or a good deposit to order them. I have been promised 3 sets by the end of the month so one set could be these. You would see the weave and I would imagin you would leave these unpainted.

The arches could be screwed and glued or just screwed.

I hope this helps.

Matt

ps I ordered 2 Nismo lower spoilers this afternoon, one for you and a spare one.

I do not know about the wheel in relation to the arches as I've only ever seen these in a picture. I think some slightly dished wheels would do the job. I do not think there will be the need to widen the track with wheel spacers, certianly not large ones.

If you wanted carbon arches I would need payment or a good deposit to order them. I have been promised 3 sets by the end of the month so one set could be these. You would see the weave and I would imagin you would leave these unpainted.

The arches could be screwed and glued or just screwed.

I hope this helps.

Matt

ps I ordered 2 Nismo lower spoilers this afternoon, one for you and a spare one.

sounds great Matt, i will put first dibs on the second splitter and the carbon arches for Joe because i know he is desperate for both.

I also may be interested in a set but i cant give you a definate yet so we will leave it at that for now.

Didn't realise the first post had been edited with prices!
Damn good prices tbh, unfortunatly i'm short on cash.. Matt, i guess now you have access to moulds these will be readily available?

Okay cool I will ring you on Thursday 18th June to pay a deposit and place an order :D

yo, MM when you are making that call let me know, we can sort money for these splitters at the same time and arrange a time to go up

sounds good mate, will talk to you about it tommorow, you'll have to come up and see the slx as i got the clutch pedal fitted tonight, but the big whole is going to be a pain in the arse :(

Back