Micra Update

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
never really done one of these before but here are a few pics i took today..

Front colour coded..
Frontcolourcoded2.jpg

Frontcolourcoded.jpg

Back colour coded..
Backcolourcoded2.jpg

Backcolourcoded.jpg

and last but not least K&N fitted..
KNFitted.jpg

Comments welcome!!

PS: i am washing it this afternoon incase it looks dirty :p

colour coding looks good im so jerlous as mine still isnt finished how did you get the front bits done do they come out?

Gemma85 said:
colour coding looks good im so jerlous as mine still isnt finished how did you get the front bits done do they come out?

front bits???

anyways glenn its looking coolio, much better CC'd, advice....drop it and alloys and u will have ursel a nice motor

scottish-sr said:
BTW, why blank out the number plate in 3 of the pics, but leave it out in the 2nd one :p

lol woops! :blush:

and gemma i think it is colour coded not to sure what part you mean though..i just got back from uni and my dad had colour coded it all for me, was a nice suprise!

thanks for the comments so far :)

Gemma, aye the grill comes out and "the bit under the number plate" is part of the bumper, it all comes off as one lol

looks excelent mate :)

i think if you get silver bulbs all round and then colour code the boot handle, door handles and wing mirrors then delock and a flush filler cap and you'd have a gorgeous just of standard car :D

also de badge and open the grills with mesh and alloys, lowered 40mm.... oh and silver window tints and then leave it at that for exterior :D would be one of the best looking k11s on the site :D

NeX said:
also de badge and open the grills with mesh and alloys, lowered 40mm.... oh and silver window tints and then leave it at that for exterior :D would be one of the best looking k11s on the site :D

it would also look like the rest off the k11's

theres a few, Foz,that gaz bloke....

anyways ive just sussed, how daft silver tints would look on that car, dont bother, they look cool standard

R05_Micra said:
i do open grills @ £45, that painted mesh and posted to your door, shameless plug lol!

I might be enlisting in your help for some interior colour coding in the near future

although if you do will u buy is a spray mask? just picked me nose like and the snots are silver from todays efforts

Big_ben said:
although if you do will u buy is a spray mask? just picked me nose like and the snots are silver from todays efforts

LMAO! good effort tho more than I have done mine are still a brighter white than the car

NeX said:
looks excelent mate :)

i think if you get silver bulbs all round and then colour code the boot handle, door handles and wing mirrors then delock and a flush filler cap and you'd have a gorgeous just of standard car :D

the door handle's are colour coded..and i have debadged apart from the micra thing on the boot

also not much on your list left to do then!! lol

Glenn said:
the door handle's are colour coded..and i have debadged apart from the micra thing on the boot

also not much on your list left to do then!! lol

doh yea just noticed the colour coded handles... they look nice ;)

lol well if you decide to stick with my list then i'd love to see how it turns out :D

Back