Micra Trip Computer

Just got my Micra and having a bit of a problem with the settings. Tried reading the instructions in the handbook, but not getting anywhere. When I press the button on the steering wheel, a green light shows in the dial, but the mpg reading shows ---. with "See" or could be "Set" just above it. Not really sure what to do next, I just want to check the mpg as I'm driving. Any helpers please?

K12?...
If you reset the MPG trip computer thing...you'll have to drive along for a bit for it to re-calculate a MPG figure for you ;)
I am assuming, of course, that you mean where mine says 78.5 MPG yours is just saying ---- MPG
I have mine set to show MPG all the time ;) ...it's a fun game...well...I say fun...geeky is more like it! LOL
DSC00136.jpg

I hope that helps?...

Thanks for that. I thought when the "Set --- showed, you had to enter something into it! What' is the purpose of the green icon that appears in the rev counter when you press the button on the sterring wheel to switch the trip computer on and off?

Ummm....not sure then...
I don't think i;ve ever noticed a green light on the dash when i press the info button...what kind on micra is yours?...K12...K!3?

Maybe you could help me here. I get a bit confused with all these different models. The car is a Micra Acenta 80 1240 cc on a 59 plate 5 door auto. Which model is that. I'l take a pic and post it on here, perhaps you can tell me how to do that? Thanks.

if yours is a 59plate it should be a K12 like mine...well...a little newer than mine :p

1983-1993 K10
1993-2002 K11
2003-2010 K12
2011- on K13

To post images you'll need to upload them to a host site...such as Photobucket, tinypic, imageshack or flikr
I find Photobucket the simplest to follow the instruction on...all you do is use the URL they then provide for your image and post it here ^_^
I hope that at least can help...maybe if you get a photo of what your display looks like someone may be able to help more ;)

Back