<Micra Survey> Rate ?/10

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
Hey every1:

now this might be weird for some or maybe most of you.. BuT...i know its hard but i need you to let go your FEELINGS and pretend you don't have your belOved Micra and Just rate out of 10 and leave a comment. KK COOL thanx

Say your driving or just walking about..when you see a Micra what do you think of (cool car, gay, cute, bug, cheap car, Fuc*ken Diahatsu Charade!!!). And looks, aggressiveness, potential out of 10(zero is ****).

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Done up ones like most of the users on here look good. Slammed on the arse and the oil cooler hanging out the front with a bad boy bonnet look and sound cool and are so fun to drive. I would rate them at a 7 but stocko ones are **** and to look at them without driving one you would think they are **** and who in the right mind would own one.

Until you see the potential.

Stocko 3/10 ugly gay cars
Done up 6 or 7/10 Can look pretty tough with the right wheels and have a great deal of potential.

CMF_Polarbear

» CMF Member
Mine's a stock Micra except for the awesome paint job and stereo and I find that people are always in one of 2 minds, that it's crap (like my best mate thinks) or that it is freaking amazing (like most people)

I was talking to a girl from the UK and she saw my car and squealed :p She has a ****ty Micra back in the UK and was all excited at seeing one in Aus and that it looked so sweet.

IMO mines somewhere around the middle, 5 or a 6. Once I get the exhaust done, fix the doorcards, sub boxes, wheels and maybe drop it a bit I think a 7.

But it all comes down to personal preference, in terms of what I think it's an 11 :p

Back