click here for a preview.

40 minutes of footage includes shows, member car reviews and lots of extra's

Prices are as follows:

Official Member Price: £12 incl P&P
Non Official Member Price: £15 incl P&P

send payments to [email protected]

thanks
Kev

The DVD was put together by Davey C throughout 2004. It has comprehensive features of members cars past and present and footage from show's that the MSC attended throughout 2004.

Davey put a lot of time and his own expense into this project on the basis that msc members would purchase the DVD. He has created a DVD that is put together very well with a proffesional edge to it. A lot of members said they would purchase one once the dvd was completed and unfortunately this has yet to happen....

This was going to be an ongoing project every year as new members joined and different shows each year where attended. However due to sales being very low I highly doubt Davey will put in such effort again.... I really wouldn't blame him for that.

Putting all that aside we have a cracking DVD here that we are offering to you as members of the Micra Sports Club. In fact I highly doubt another club has every put together something as extensive like this onto to a DVD.

Kev

I think the time it took for us to actually be able to purchase it was what put alot of people off. If we could get a good one this year of all of the cars on here I think it would be more successful. :)

I think its a great idea, the problem is that to be honest, it is rather outdated. I can see it would be great for people who were in the club at the time, but for people who've joined recently, like me, its not that appealing.

I would consider buying one if it was more recent, featuring regional meets as well as the big shows. But I suppose that you'd just get the same problem again with loads of people saying they're interested and then not actually buying it in the end.

Shame really as I think this is a really great thing to have done.....

unless we put together a small editing team. Take some laptops etc to someones house then footage could be put together much faster. TBH i can't remember if i said i would buy one, but the timescale would have put me off. Plus i know some members who said they would buy one don't come on here any more.

Back