Micra Sports Club 10% Discount

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Can you check the status of our discount please. I have noticed recently that when logging into the website there is no price difference for any products. Obviously I have not checked every product but the ones I have checked, (around 20), exhibit no change in price and thus no discount.

My login is registered and associated with the MSC. Either I have been unlucky in my product choice or something isn't working....

Hi

Sorry for the confusion... the prices currently available on our web site are the discounted prices, and these are available to everyone. We have had to change the way in which the prices are displayed and accessed as many members were not understanding how they got our best prices, and because of restrictions put in place by Google Shopping regarding split members / non-members pricing.

We have not taken the discounts away they are just easier to get.

We are looking at changing the system again in the future so club members do receive an extra benefit.

Regards

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks for responding in relation to my e-mail. It was a little confusing as I couldn't see the advertised 10% discount being applied, (as per your signature).

If my understanding is correct, the discounts offered through Opie Oils are available to all and not just limited to members :)

Back