micra parts

wrighty

Ex. Club Member
Same as previous post but i managed to mark all as sold items left are

Pre facelift cluster with revcounter
wide archs like nismo (may evan be nismo not sure)
super s rear spoiler

iam no good with offers mate whats the lowest price you would be happy with? arches mainly but spoiler if its cheap enough lol,thanks.

As requested pics

Attachments

• CIMG2996.JPG
    CIMG2996.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 293
  • CIMG2998.JPG
    CIMG2998.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 294
  • CIMG2997.JPG
    CIMG2997.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 300
  • CIMG2999.JPG
    CIMG2999.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 311
  • CIMG3005.JPG
    CIMG3005.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 322
  • CIMG3001.JPG
    CIMG3001.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 337
Bump these items have to go im looking for the following

archs 100 posted
clocks 20 posted
spoiler 25 + postage will have to get quote due to size

I also have a set of Brand new 7x13" revolite alloy wheels with out tyres only one has had a tyre fitted they are new 3 of havent evan been out of the boxs
200 deliverd

pricess reduced again this is last time

archs 75+ pap sold

cluster with revcounter 10+pap
rearspoiler 20 +pap sold

Wheels 125 +pap

These items must go due to house move and no where to store

If someone can confirm that the dials will work on a facelift then I'll have them.

Think postage should be about £7 for them so happy enough to pay that

If someone can confirm that the dials will work on a facelift then I'll have them.

This cluster won't work on a facelift K11, I've already tried :(. The speedo drive on the facelift K11 is electronic, whereas on a pre-facelift it's mechanical.

Yeah, the GX facelift models came with rev counters, but they're hard to come by. That's where my instrument cluster came from. I think the Si models came with rev counters as well (the cluster has a green background though, not black), and they should fit too.

I'd be interested in the dials as I need to fix the little digital clock on my SLX and this is the best deal I have seen so far, so if they're still here by the time I get paid at the end of the month, I'd be more than willing to take them off your hands.

I'd be interested in the dials as I need to fix the little digital clock on my SLX and this is the best deal I have seen so far, so if they're still here by the time I get paid at the end of the month, I'd be more than willing to take them off your hands.

First come first serve buddy

Back